Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series?

2 posters

Go down

Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series? Empty Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series?

Post by STANMAN911 12/31/2015, 11:23 am

Anyone interested in participating in a Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series with both GS and ST. Series would be quite respectful of the real deal, livery requirements etc. I have all the required decals and plates. I also have a comprehensive car/build list for both classes. Series would be ran on Monday nights after the MX-5 season ends. This isn't a sign up, I'm just gauging interest.

STANMAN911
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series? Empty Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series?

Post by LethalHoudini 12/31/2015, 12:51 pm

I know someone that's putting 1 together already
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series? Empty Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series?

Post by STANMAN911 12/31/2015, 12:56 pm

Well shucks, this is ready to go, minus any future DLC, 4 seperate ST cars, 5 seperate GS cars.

STANMAN911
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by STANMAN911 1/3/2016, 4:31 pm

got a few paints going aswell, I hope this goes well:
Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge series? Turner%20M3

STANMAN911
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down