Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You really want night racing?

2 posters

Go down

You really want night racing? Empty You really want night racing?

Post by Guest 3/23/2012, 9:49 am

Watching the in-car footage from Sebring. Looks like it would be more than a little dicey.

Back to top Go down

You really want night racing? Empty Re: You really want night racing?

Post by Guest 3/23/2012, 12:19 pm

If you've played GT5 and seen/felt what it's like when dusk descends, your headlights come on and it gradually gets darker and darker, you'll say 'YES PLEASE!' Smile

Yeah, it's dicey at Le Mans and Nordschliefe but so, so worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 3/23/2012, 2:10 pm

Was a lot of confusion about which car it was, the 51 or 71 for some time. Really poor sportsmanship from Bruni who was atleast 50laps down to take out the leader.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/12/2012, 9:27 am

I loaded up GT5 for the first time in at least 6 months last night. First car I got gifted was the Toyota 86/Scion FRS/Subaru BRZ. I celebrated by driving it around the Nurburgring 24 hour circuit in the rain. Then I ran a quick jaunt around Spa, followed by some dirt road racing in a 2010 Subaru STI. Turn 10 really needs to step it up.

I will say, the physics engine is a little wonky in GT5. A car with 190bhp shouldn't be hanging it's tail out around a corner when you're only doing 25mph.

I will say the acceleration and speed of cars with no upgrades is a little more realistic (I maxed the 86 out at 130mph on the 'ring).

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 4/12/2012, 9:33 am

When you are at the race in Sebring it's cool to see the headlights flying.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down