Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May DLC - More than Porsche

2 posters

Go down

May DLC - More than Porsche Empty May DLC - More than Porsche

Post by Guest 4/24/2012, 10:58 am

Aside from the Porsche pack being released on the 22nd, there are murmurings that there will be even more:
From FM.net:
I just received my Top gear, and as i was reading about the viper, i noticed that they did a section on the Viper in Forza, and at the wrote this : "in the meantime, if you cant wait to get your thumbs around the virtual viper, there's also an official TopGear Car Pack, available on Forza 4 from early may, including more Yank muscle in the form of the Hennessey Venom" that is an exact quote, and now we have proof of a may pack, and one of the cars. me being an American who loves horsepower, I'm excited for this pack.

From ForzaCentral:
Did you know that May is an important month for Forza Motorsport?

Forza Motorsport was announced and revealed for the first time to the public in May 2004, and was released the next year, again May. That was repeated with FM2, which was also announced and then released in May 2006 respectively May 2007.

And a May played again an important role in FM land as May 2010 saw the largest amount of new manufacturers joining FM at the same time with the release of the Exotic Car Pack for FM3.

And now we will reach another milestone. May 2012 will see the largest amount of additional content released for a FM game to date.

Indeed an important month isn't it?

Back to top Go down

May DLC - More than Porsche Empty Re: May DLC - More than Porsche

Post by Guest 4/24/2012, 11:57 am

Info re: the Hennessey Venom GT

“One day I joked about putting the Venom 1000 Twin Turbo engine in the back of a Lotus Exige. Then I thought, let’s do a sketch and see what that might look like. When I saw the sketch I stopped laughing and really started to seriously think about this idea. We then had a few more detailed renderings made. And when I saw these drawings, I thought to myself, we can build this car with 1000+ hp and a weight well under 3000 lbs. A mid-engine design like the Ford GT will put the weight of the motor and transmission over the rear tires giving better traction. Design as much downforce as we will need to have a car that handles like a kart on the road or race track. At the same time also have a car with the best power to weight ratio possible giving unmatched acceleration. This is how the Venom GT concept was born.”

Clicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/24/2012, 4:17 pm

Let's get started...
May DLC - More than Porsche 7110582673_644fc86a88_z
May DLC - More than Porsche 7110582975_81712497de_z
May DLC - More than Porsche 6964509628_1f6919134f_z
May DLC - More than Porsche 6964509758_c660bd12dd_z
May DLC - More than Porsche 7110582761_e827aaabd1_z
May DLC - More than Porsche 6964509486_b2fdba4199_z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/24/2012, 4:19 pm

To the nearest 10 thousand, guess how many A-Team paint jobs you're gonna see for the van Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/24/2012, 4:21 pm

More info:
Clicky

2012 Hennessey Venom GT: The Venom GT is ambition personified. Designed to beat the Bugatti Veyron’s 0-200 mph time, the car is defined by pure, unadulterated power. The result is impressive—the Venom reaches 0-200 mph in less time than it takes your average car to reach 0-60 mph.

1977 AMC Pacer X – Wayne and Garth never had it so good. With classic 70s style and a 232-cubic-inch, 3.8 litre, inline six, the Pacer X was modest on power, but its legacy lives on today. Take it for a ride in “Forza Motorsport 4,” preferably with “Bohemian Rhapsody” cranked nice and loud.

2011 Ford Transite SuperSportVan: The SuperSportVan is the latest creation in the long-standing series of Ford-built custom fans, which dates back to 1971. Designed to prove that Ford engineers know how to have fun, this version is a one-off design shown at a 2011 UK commercial vehicle show.

2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: The 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is by far the most comfortable and amenity-loaded Wrangler ever. It’s grittier too, with 40 per cent more horsepower than older models, making this Jeep just as comfortable on the track as it is on the trails.

1966 Lotus Cortina: One of the first “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” factory cars, the Lotus Cortina built its reputation both on the tarmac and in folks’ daily lives. Packing 115-horsepower and weighing just over a ton, the Cortina can carry four people in relative comfort, but it’s most happy when being revved high and thrown into a corner with full gusto.

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: The turbo-charged Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 is a treasured piece of JDM history. The VR-4 was sold in limited numbers and its four-wheel drive, four-wheel-steering handling highlights technology that caters to a driving experience matched only by much more expensive sedans.

2012 Smart ForTwo: The uncontested winner of the “easy to park” award, the Smart ForTwo is the first micro car to be introduced in the U.S. At just 106-inches long, the ForTwo is by far the smallest production car ever made. It’s a practical, urban errand runner whose looks will always spark a conversation.

1990 Subaru Legacy RS: Putting aside its smaller, quirkier wagons and sedans, Subaru brought new game to dealerships in 1990 with the Legacy RS. More substantial in nearly every respect, the Legacy RS Turbo was the most powerful Subaru model available and still enjoys a strong following among Subie enthusiasts.

2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8: Packing a huge HEMI under its hood that makes for more than 450 horsepower, the Chrysler 300 SRT8 packs a potent combination of power and sophistication. The 300 will go hit 0-60 in under five seconds and will nail the quarter mile in less than 13 seconds. It might not be what you expect from a Chrysler these days… and that’s precisely the point.

1965 Austin-Healey 3000 MkIII: Hand-crafted beauty and grin-widening performance define the 1965 Austin-Healey 3000 MkIII. With a 147-horsepower, six-cylinder overhead valve engine, the Healey–or “Squealy” as it was often called–delivers an exhilarating open-air ride and grippy cornering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/24/2012, 4:30 pm

Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:To the nearest 10 thousand, guess how many A-Team paint jobs you're gonna see for the van Razz

Well, now, plus 1... Laughing

BTW - New rolling roadblock: Smart vs Hummer

And we'll run it as cat and mouse...

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 4/24/2012, 8:09 pm

DirtyDawg73 wrote:
Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:To the nearest 10 thousand, guess how many A-Team paint jobs you're gonna see for the van Razz

Well, now, plus 1... Laughing

BTW - New rolling roadblock: Smart vs Hummer

And we'll run it as cat and mouse...

Love It.

But seriously. Of all the cool cars out there, a van? Really?????
I think Renault built one that had a F1 engine in the back. Why couldn't we have that van?

Last edited by dcauto on 4/24/2012, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 4/24/2012, 8:14 pm

Hear it is [url=

Edited for correct video... Embarassed

Back to top Go down