Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

+5
HCR M Angelo
jms493
LethalHoudini
Bondzai
je11yfish 15
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour - Page 3 Empty Re: tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

Post by Guest 6/25/2012, 3:03 pm

Hey there, just letting everyone know that tonight's the last night for the Buicks. It's our season finale tonight at Twin Ring Motegi East, the shorter course of the three circuits. It's a double-header event tonight. Qualifying starts a 9PM Eastern Time, followed shortly after with A-Main Feature Race #1. There will be a 10 minute intermission in between the two races. A-Main Feature Race #2 will follow the 10 minute intermission break. Both races will be 30 Laps in Length, with qualifying being 4 Laps. Both A-Main Races will also feature reverse lobby points grid odering. If anyone can't make to tonight's event, let me know please, either by responding in this thread or messaging me over XBOX Live. Thank you, I look forward to seeing everyone there tonight.

Back to top Go down

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour - Page 3 Empty Re: tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

Post by jms493 6/25/2012, 3:20 pm

I thought this was going to start at 8:30 pm est....no?
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/25/2012, 3:39 pm

jms493 wrote:I thought this was going to start at 8:30 pm est....no?

Well, it was suppose to, but I got talking to a lot of the other drivers and quite a lot said 8:30 wasn't going to work for them. So, I kept it at 9PM Eastern for the races starting time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 6/25/2012, 4:02 pm

aye aye captain...
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 6/25/2012, 4:30 pm

I may not be able to make it tolley so don't wait up for me.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EdManLee 6/25/2012, 9:22 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Was trying to quickly join this but I think I joined the site too late so will hopefully see you in your next series. Just joined the site and it'd be good to get to know a few of you, gamertag EdManLee on XBL (if you send FR please also add a message as, like most, I receive a load of FRs from randoms).

EdManLee
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 6/25/2012, 10:12 pm

good fun even though i did rubbish
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 6/25/2012, 10:16 pm

Good Series guys, good attendance and fun racing.

Sorry for the bump in the back Chelseanut on lap 1 of first race. That was careless in my part....of all the guys to hit it has to be you Crying or Very sad .....why couldnt have been loungo or Tolly!!
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/25/2012, 11:11 pm

I would like to thank everyone who particpated in this series for running.

Bondzai007
DearChelseanut
DirtyDawg73
jms493
luongo27
OddBall7000
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
s n g 73
Sniper919
THF dvsSublime

It was a very fun series in my opinion and I think others can vouche for me on that one. The attendance was superb. Congratulations to our event winners in the DIRT Buick Series: WGRcngOnlyTwstd [3 Wins], Sniper919 [2 Wins], luongo27 [1 Win], ROSCOEpCOTRAIN [1 Win]. Sniper grabbed 2 wins in a row, followed by ROSCOE getting his first win of the series in his third start at the Twin Ring Motegi Double-Header event, along with luongo taking his first win of the series in the 2nd race at Twin Ring. It was a great season and it will definitely be back up and running with even stronger force after s n g 73's Mini Cooper Series on Monday Nights. Once again, thank you everyone for running, and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

P.S. [Message for Del] Could you perhaps do up a championship badge for the Top 3 in the Buicks for me? Like the ones you've done before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/25/2012, 11:15 pm

EdManLee wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Was trying to quickly join this but I think I joined the site too late so will hopefully see you in your next series. Just joined the site and it'd be good to get to know a few of you, gamertag EdManLee on XBL (if you send FR please also add a message as, like most, I receive a load of FRs from randoms).

Hey there, EdManLee. Could you send me a FR, I tried doing it the other night and it wouldn't let me. My apologies that you didn't make it in time for the season finale, but, good news is is that there will be a Season 2 of this series coming up near the end of August. I know that may be a little ways a way, but there's a fun series starting up in between on Monday nights as well. s n g 73 will be running a Mini Cooper series on Monday nights for a little bit. It'll be a fun series and worth a shot to sign up for. Lol, just watch out for DelZaster, he's a dirty driver [just messing] Looking forward to seeing you out there on the track bud. Have a great day/night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/25/2012, 11:19 pm

jms493 wrote:Good Series guys, good attendance and fun racing.

Sorry for the bump in the back Chelseanut on lap 1 of first race. That was careless in my part....of all the guys to hit it has to be you Crying or Very sad .....why couldnt have been loungo or Tolly!!

Thank you for running JMS, looking forward to seeing you running in Season 2 after the Mini's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/25/2012, 11:20 pm

s n g 73 wrote:good fun even though i did rubbish

Hey there, at least you had fun running it, that's all that matters sng. I'm really looking forward to running your Mini's in two weeks time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3