Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper's Videos from around the web!

+6
RR Rowdy Burns
s0ul harv3st
luongo27
THF dvsSublime
LethalHoudini
Sniper919
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sniper's Videos from around the web! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sniper's Videos from around the web!

Post by Sniper919 2/20/2013, 5:38 pm

luongo that was fucking halarious
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Sniper's Videos from around the web! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sniper's Videos from around the web!

Post by Guest 2/25/2013, 3:30 pm

Austin - Chelsea
Dr Evil - Del
Tom Arnold - Sniper
Scotty Evil - S0ul Harvest
#2 - Maverick
Luongo - Austin's father

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/25/2013, 3:39 pm

I am doing this to half my team Daily

LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/1/2013, 10:37 am

This man is clearly insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/1/2013, 6:09 pm

also, this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/4/2013, 1:50 pm

OMG! TMZ found footage of Goose and Mav being chased by Del!

maverick as Maverick
Goose as Goose
Del as Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/4/2013, 5:24 pm

SO the crack team at TMZ found some audio from this past weekend's test session for Speed2: (this was on our Team Chat area)

Cole - Gunzablazin
Harry - RR Lucky Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 3/25/2013, 11:15 am

Chelsea Noooooo......
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/25/2013, 12:44 pm

lmao
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/29/2013, 9:31 pm

Crazy motorsports moments

RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 4:58 pm

Now compare this:

To this:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 5:02 pm

Also this guy has some good videos of spins/crashes at le mans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 7:36 pm

https://youtu.be/9_tY5qFGhAc
this is one of the worst i have seen....tread lightly.....

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 4/9/2013, 9:11 pm

Sniper's Videos from around the web! - Page 2 30607710
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 4/16/2013, 9:54 am

RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/25/2013, 11:23 am

RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 11/23/2013, 10:01 am

Thought I'd bump this thread as it's something I always enjoyed doing. Here are a few video's to start your Saturday right.

It's a shame about Franchitti being forced into retirement due to the Houston Race this year. The car is the Lotus 38 that Jim Clark won the Indy 500 in 1965. It was the first year that a rear engine car had won the 500 and would be the end of the engine roadster dominance at the speedway. It is a beautiful car and I think Franchitti mentioned in the video he knew what he was driving and was very careful, smart man. If you haven't seen the wreck that unfortunately has ended Dario's career here it is. Although he wasn't killed it is quite graphic. This is the reason Indy could never go to Lime Rock Park. Skip to about 30 seconds and the wreck will be on shortly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This next video is a compilation of on-board F1 cameras in its earliest form. Fantastic sounds and sights from yesteryear and of coarse some commentary by the great Sir Jackie Stewart. God the Nurburgring is terrifying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up we have another famous British driver Sir Sterling Moss driving the 59 Cooper. The Cooper Car Company known for bringing "The funny little car from Europe" over to race in the 1961 Indy 500. This was the first rear-engined race car to compete at the speedway. Those who mocked it quickly ate their words as the car finished 9th. It was the beginning of a revolution in racing at Indianapolis.

Finally I've saved the best for last. In 1978 a vintage "demonstration" was meant to be put on including Juan Manuel Fangio and Jack Brabham. Held after the Australian Grand Prix at Sandown with Fangio in his W196 Mercedes Benz and Brabham in his Repco Brabham. The great part about this is that the 2 actually raced in these iconic cars. When Fangio was asked to take part in this demonstration he said he would come there to race. Well it seems Brahham was up for the challenge.

Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 4/5/2014, 3:43 pm

Been a long while and thought I'd post up a video that had me in stitches. Here's the setup:

2 Irishman (presumably drunk) driving a rally coarse.... enjoy!

Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 4/5/2014, 9:15 pm

Are they having a blast or fighting?
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 4/5/2014, 9:20 pm

I think they're having a blast. Maybe one of our English buddies can translate some of that.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 4/6/2014, 10:40 pm

Here's an oldie but goodie Jeff Gordon in a F1 car 2003 (2002 Williams). I'd show Montoyas go in the Nascar but I think we all had enough of that. Wish Jeff stuck with open-wheelers, he said in an interview he always wanted to do the Indy 500.

Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 4/8/2014, 2:39 pm

Cool video. Too bad he didn't open it up a little more. I clocked him at a 1:21ish.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 5/26/2014, 11:51 pm

Here are some video's I've taken from Lime Rock over the past couple years. Hope you enjoy.

Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 5/27/2014, 11:30 am

NICE!
Wish I could have made this years race.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 5/27/2014, 7:03 pm

Yea man defiantly not the same without you. We're going for the vintage festival on Labor Day. Might try to get out to The Glen as well.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next