Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connection Help

2 posters

Go down

Connection Help Empty Connection Help

Post by Owen0501 6/19/2012, 3:07 pm

Guys, I'm having issues playing online using my mobile wifi using 3G. I can connect to Xbox live but not play online because of unusable lag. When I test connection Xbox tells me to open port 3074 but I don't have any options on my mobile.

Virgin keep telling me that they can't restore my cable until 5th July because they need council permission to lift the pavement! A disgrace seeing as it was their engineer who cut my cable when installing services for a neighbour!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Connection Help Empty Re: Connection Help

Post by Bondzai 6/23/2012, 9:53 am

You are going to have lag on a 3G mifi card. There is really no way around that.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/23/2012, 12:30 pm

Owen0501 wrote:Guys, I'm having issues playing online using my mobile wifi using 3G. I can connect to Xbox live but not play online because of unusable lag. When I test connection Xbox tells me to open port 3074 but I don't have any options on my mobile.

Virgin keep telling me that they can't restore my cable until 5th July because they need council permission to lift the pavement! A disgrace seeing as it was their engineer who cut my cable when installing services for a neighbour!

Yeah. What Bondzai said. WiFi will never be as fast a LAN, and tethering to a cell phone (or mobile card) will never be as fast as WiFi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/25/2012, 11:10 am

Thanks both for your response. I've given up on this now Sad

Will be back racing from the 5th July onwards I guess.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum