Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July

+10
Sniper919
GuNzAbLaZiN69
dcauto
Kayotic Cal
jms493
luongo27
Bondzai
HCR M Angelo
LethalHoudini
je11yfish 15
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July - Page 5 Empty Re: Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July

Post by HCR M Angelo 8/20/2012, 6:03 pm

There maybe a ptoblem with people from the east coast caused by an update to forza which is due to be going on about 9pm their time
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July - Page 5 Empty Re: Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July

Post by HCR M Angelo 8/20/2012, 7:06 pm

Problem solved that update is done already
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 8/20/2012, 8:47 pm

Don't know if i'll make the race today. School started up again today and i'm trying to finish up some home work but it is kicking my ass. If i finish in time ill join.
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/20/2012, 9:16 pm

NP M8
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 8/20/2012, 10:45 pm

Fell asleep unfortunately, stayed up for preds race last night and just dozed off this evening.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 8/20/2012, 11:17 pm

Sorry guys, I had to take a friend to the airport today and I couldnt make it back in time. It was unexpected and I totally forgot to mention it before I left today.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/20/2012, 11:21 pm

NP M8
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 8/21/2012, 3:31 pm

Awful track and awful performance....my team and I have to regroup!
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/21/2012, 3:39 pm

I have to say it was fun sitting and watching you all working hard and sliding through turn 1 LOL. Plus I can also say I even lead the race at 1 point by accident (sorry guys). It was a good race and battles and no I didn't chuckle at all when Tolly made a rare mistake damaged his engine and had to pit LMAO. Thank you to the 5 drivers that turned up on the grid and I hope you had fun.

I am sorry I really had a blonde moment and meant to be at the back of the grid or did I just want to be as far away from Tolly as possible mmmm........ lol.

Back over to you Stevie for next week sir. Points table is updated and done so im out of here good luck boys.

p.s. It was even nice being overtaken by jms........ for a change LOL just kidding mate but I would sack your mechanic.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/21/2012, 7:23 pm

You didn't chuckle, eh? Then what would you have called it then, lol. Great job to everyone last night that ran. Also, I checked over the replay I saved and I did accidentally made contact with EdManLee in the closing laps when I was fighting with him for 3rd spot. I got you a bit loose, but I backed off and gave it back to you, I wasn't going to pass you like that, Ed. That was a Delzaster move on you, lol. Also, good run Chelsea, finishing 2nd in the event last night, great run bud. Glad to see that the gearing ratios and practice with you helped out for you in the end. I'm working on the new ratios for Camino next Monday, and I'll be up for practicing with you in the next few days if you'll be on.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 8/23/2012, 11:30 am

Well, I just moved into my college dorm and I'm having trouble connecting to Xbox Live. It seems as though I'm going to need a USB to Ethernet cord converter and That may not even work. Anyway I will try to get it resolved before monday but if not you know whats going on.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 8/23/2012, 1:19 pm

Hope you get it sorted, sounds a pretty unusual way of connecting to the internet.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 8/23/2012, 2:02 pm

There isnt a modem or a router in the dorm. I think it is an STMU 802.1x network, and the xbox doesnt recognize it. I think i will have to bridge the connection to my laptop which can connect to the network. And there isnt any WIFI avaliable so I think this is my only option.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 8/23/2012, 2:05 pm

OK the STMU doesnt even matter, thats just the name St.Marys University gave it. It's just an 802.1x network.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 8/24/2012, 3:13 pm

Okay, I've got Xbox Live up and running now. The internet isnt to fast but it gets the job done. Hopefully there wont be any issues with lag or anything. Only problem I know of right now is the NAT isnt open but hopefully there isnt much issues there either.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 8/24/2012, 3:56 pm

It might restrict you from connecting with certain people.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 8/27/2012, 3:17 pm

Racing for a Podium Spot tonite.... affraid
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 8/27/2012, 4:54 pm

I WILL try and make this race. I got a sh*t load of schoolwork that has to be turned in tonight before midnight. If i get enough done by race time i'll race
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 8/28/2012, 8:03 pm

thank you everyone who took part

and well done to mr tolly, another championship

these cars where a lot of fun and may be brought back in the future
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5