Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Sahlen's 6 Hours of the Glen!!!!!!!!

Go down

2012 Sahlen's 6 Hours of the Glen!!!!!!!! Empty 2012 Sahlen's 6 Hours of the Glen!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest 7/1/2012, 11:03 pm

It was ficken awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pictures up on my Facebook account for the 2012 Sahlen's 6 Hours of the Glen.

To see awesome pictures of the race:
www.facebook.com/jwtolley

If you can't see the pictures, just send me a friend request on Facebook and I'll accept it so you'll be able to see them. I uploaded some pictures tonight shortly after the race. Though, I will have more posted in the upcoming days as it seems there's a limit of pictures to be uploaded in 48 hours on Facebook [That's stupid thing to have] Name a car, I've got tons of pictures of several cars. Though, I have to warn you, I wasn't able to get every car there. Most cars that I missed was due to security issues with the teams of the cars which is understandable. Some teams I didn't get very good photos of:

TRG Racing Porsche
Turner Motorsports BMW - GT and GS cars
Rick Ware Racing Mustang 305 Boss
Freedom AutoSport Mazda MX-5 Miatas
RumBum Racing Porsche

Those are a few, though the list is longer then that.

Back to top Go down

2012 Sahlen's 6 Hours of the Glen!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 2012 Sahlen's 6 Hours of the Glen!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest 7/1/2012, 11:21 pm

Hey everyone, I just got some videos uploaded to my Youtube channel. Here they are. The first video is in Turn 7 [Also known as the boot or DuckHead] Listen to the beautiful sounds of Daytona Prototypes, and Grand Touring cars accelerating full throttle out of Turn 7 onto the long Boot Straight.

Video #1 [Turn 7, with my Step-father Adrian, my younger Sister Amanda-Jo, and myself talking in the background]

Video #2 [#9 Action Express Racing Corvette Daytona Prototype entering Victory Lane with my younger brother Timmy, younger sister Amando-Jo, and myself talking in the background.]

Video #3 [More of Victory Lane]

Back to top Go down

2012 Sahlen's 6 Hours of the Glen!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 2012 Sahlen's 6 Hours of the Glen!!!!!!!!

Post by HCR M Angelo 7/5/2012, 3:45 am

Any chance you could e-mail me the full set of pictures please good buddy. my email is ianjwalker1@live.couk
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down