Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys... [Please Read]

Go down

Hey guys... [Please Read] Empty Hey guys... [Please Read]

Post by Guest 7/5/2012, 4:07 pm

I may not be on very much starting July 13th, 2012. There's a few reasons why. One reason is that I have just recently out-right purchased a new home [Well, trailer to be exact] and I'll be moving. The second reason is that my racing schedule is going to be getting pretty hectic for the months of July and August due to the amount of fairs in this area. Plus, the tracks around New York and Pennsylvania will all be having there Summer Nationals coming up in August as along with other big time races coming up in the schedule. I'll be on Sunday-Wednesday for the rest of this month and August. For the events coming up on Realistic, I will try my hardest to make them, though, it will also depend on the weather, if it's rainy, I'll definitely will be on. If I do enter any divisions from now on, please put me down as a part-time driver, because if I am able to make it, I'll definitely run in any series running that night. For the people that read this, please let me know by posting either in the forums or by sending me a private message letting me know.

Thank you for reading.

Back to top Go down

Hey guys... [Please Read] Empty Re: Hey guys... [Please Read]

Post by Sniper919 7/5/2012, 8:17 pm

I'm in the same boat Tolley. Started my new job today and my forza time will be drastically cut. Im may have to pull from some stuff as well. I think now more than ever we need to get more new members to keep Realistic Racing on the rise. I know we had one member sign up after running with us in a public lobby and another has added me to his friends list. We need more of this!
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down