Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improving our Virtual Pro's Monday Night(In place of PRO CLUBS)

3 posters

Go down

Improving our Virtual Pro's Monday Night(In place of PRO CLUBS) Empty Improving our Virtual Pro's Monday Night(In place of PRO CLUBS)

Post by Sniper919 8/21/2012, 8:44 am

As we were playing Pro Clubs last night it was suggested that we take a day were we try and improve our Virtual Pro's for the Pro Club. The idea is to play against another pro club member and get your achivements done. So for example if I played Del I'd tell him, " I need to make 12 tackles with my guy this game". He'd get the ball and let me tackle him until it was done. Then Del may need say 2 headers. I could try and assist him by pulling the Defence toward midfield and moving guys away from the cross/header.

Anyone interested we could do it really at any time, but we are scheduling our first games next week on monday in place of PRO CLUBS. Please post below if you are interested so we can get things sorted out.

I would say have 2-4 achievements ready to complete. I'd say for a 10min half game you could get at least 2 done depending on their difficulty. I would also point out make sure you do ones that you have difficulty with. Like for me as a Defender I would try and do the 12 tackles in a game. I can tackle but its hard getting to the ball that many times in a game.

This is NOT cheating and you will NOT be banned from the site from doing this just ot make that clear as we discussed it last night including Mr.Del.

Snipe
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Improving our Virtual Pro's Monday Night(In place of PRO CLUBS) Empty Re: Improving our Virtual Pro's Monday Night(In place of PRO CLUBS)

Post by luongo27 8/21/2012, 5:15 pm

I'm in
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Improving our Virtual Pro's Monday Night(In place of PRO CLUBS) Empty Re: Improving our Virtual Pro's Monday Night(In place of PRO CLUBS)

Post by THF dvsSublime 8/21/2012, 7:17 pm

I tried it with hyde one day and his goal keeper wasn't getting any accomplishments
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 8/22/2012, 8:36 am

Me and Del did one last night and I got 2 done. The game is very stingy at times and may not consider what you did the right thing. Its funny how hard it is to do a certain accomplishment (for def anyway). Like the goal line clearence was halarious.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down