Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic Racing AMLS 2000 - Season 1 Sign-ups

+3
luongo27
Boostbeef
Sniper919
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Realistic Racing AMLS 2000 - Season 1 Sign-ups - Page 2 Empty Re: Realistic Racing AMLS 2000 - Season 1 Sign-ups

Post by Guest 12/27/2012, 7:49 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:Might be able to make shake down. In hospital right now but I'm supposed to be discharged in a couple hours

Go home and relax, bud. The race is 15 minutes from now anyway. Wink

Back to top Go down

Realistic Racing AMLS 2000 - Season 1 Sign-ups - Page 2 Empty Re: Realistic Racing AMLS 2000 - Season 1 Sign-ups

Post by KikRox268 12/27/2012, 11:19 pm

Hey Wilkerson, I wanna run in this series but the only Thursday I know I'll be able to make is the first race(I get my season schedule on that day) and I'll be able to know what days I can and can not race at that point. Are you allowing sign ups after the season starts?

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/30/2012, 12:41 pm

Name: XMan4299
Class: GT
Car: BMW M3
Number: #77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2013, 1:05 pm

Hey guys, I'm very disappointed to have to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel this series. My Xbox has had a total video failure and I don't have the money or will to buy a 5th one when I can upgrade my PC to better specs then my Xbox for less money.

I'd like to thank Del and Sniper for the time they've given me to set this up and s0ul harv3st for setting the forum up for me. And most of all I'd really like to thank all you guys that have signed up for this series, you guys are awesome!

I can also still be reached by PM, I won't be a ghost.

Edit: If anyone wanted to pick this up, feel free to do so. Happy new year, everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 1/3/2013, 6:25 pm

Sucks about the xbox, might pick it up when the Porches series is near the end, good little series, would like to run it at some point.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/4/2013, 12:10 am

Wouldn't mind doing it either, but I can't race on Thursdays...at least not every Thursday

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintedPlacebo4 1/4/2013, 3:44 pm

This is currently under a reconstruction although it will most likely be saturdays, hold tight for more information.

SaintedPlacebo4
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2