Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corvette Racing

2 posters

Go down

Corvette Racing  Empty Corvette Racing

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/11/2013, 8:11 pm

Corvette Racing  GOO5h7v
Team: Corvette Racing
Drivers: RR Maverick, ROSCOEpCOTRAIN, the LSA
Total Mileage: 0
Wins: 0
Top 5's: 0

Last edited by RR Maverick on 1/22/2013, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Corvette Racing  Empty Re: Corvette Racing

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/20/2013, 8:14 pm

Corvette Racing Profile updated
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/20/2013, 9:42 pm

I'm jealous!!!

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/20/2013, 9:51 pm

if you will send me side pic like this one and i will set yours up
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/20/2013, 10:29 pm

Those required decals on your storefront? If so I can finish our paint job and send it to you soon.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/21/2013, 12:09 am

yes, the logos have there designated spots located in the rules section.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/23/2013, 11:11 pm

When would be a good time to get some team practice in? Please let me know.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/26/2013, 3:16 pm

Press conference later this evening, stay tuned.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/26/2013, 6:48 pm

Press Conference Mugello:

Today we had the opportunity to catch up with Team Corvette Racing. The guys were very excited to be here at Mugello and were more than happy to sit down with us and answer a few questions.

Reporter #1: This question is for RR Maverick. Mr. Maverick, you seem to have a great group of guys brought together here, how did you seem to put all the pieces together and get these guys on boeard with Corvette Racing.

RR Maverick: Well it wasn't as hard as you think, I spoke with ROSCOEpCOTRAIN about assembling Team Corvette Racing and he was thrilled to be a part on the ground floor. We were content with running a 2 driver team, then we spotted The LSA burning up the tracks in the FSCS and unanimously agreed that we would make him an offer and the rest is history.

Reporter 2: This question is for ROSCOE, Mr. Cotrain, I hear you have a rich racing background, what makes you want to add this to your resume?

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN: I really enjoy racing the Corvette, Great car, and great fit for me. When Maverick offered me a spot on the team, i never hesitated. It is defiantly a series that i want to be a part of. This is also a Nein Shiza Endorsed event, so i couldnt pass it up.

Reporter 3: This question is for The LSA, LSA you seem to be new to the series, and Realistic Racing for that matter, what brings you to the NSEC?

The LSA: When i signed up for realistic racing, I was immediately notified of the endurance series. I knew this was something that i wanted to do. Then i was approached By Corvette Racing to take the third spot on the team. I have a lot of experience in the corvette on the FSCS and knew i could prove myself to be valuable to the team. I may be a rookie here at RR but i am a chiseled vet, especially in the Vette.

Moderator: Final Thoughts?

RR Maverick: I would like to thank our Sponsors, 3S Designs, Nein Shiza, Chevrolet, Compuware, badboyvettes.com, Michelin, more than i can mention. Also i want to say that we will be a force to be reckoned with, we hear that those Fords are fast here and so are those pesky flying reptiles, but like i said, dont count us out to be there at the end!

Moderator: Thank you for your time guys, we hope to talk to you in victory lane.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 6:46 pm

This is just too great.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/2/2013, 8:15 am

Hey guys, had a little testing session at sebring and the car feels pretty good. car is definately made for this type of track. we should have a great race here for sure.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down