Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have and play Madden or Tiger woods 13

Go down

Do you have and play Madden or Tiger woods 13 Empty Do you have and play Madden or Tiger woods 13

Post by LethalHoudini 1/14/2013, 4:47 pm

If you are not aware we have a madden league that advances roughly every 2 days and the guys are looking for new guys so if you have and play Madden please contact Wade087 and I am sure hed be happy to hear from you.

Also we have just started a new Tiger Woods Golf Club and we are looking at running a handicapped world tour so again if you are interested in joining us please feel free to contact me.

As well as those things please take a look at the Forza day sections as we have a few new series starting and again I am sure the race directors would like to get a few more cars on the grid where they can and I am sure they will give you any help/assistance you may require.

Hve fun and thank you for your continued support we really appreciate it
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down