Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nein Shiza Auto Sport Signs Newest Driver

Go down

Nein Shiza Auto Sport Signs Newest Driver Empty Nein Shiza Auto Sport Signs Newest Driver

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 12:29 pm

Once again Nein Shiza has surprised the racing world here in Forza Motorsport, signing a very dedicated racer to the already impressive roster, as they seek out the best in the business and become the fastest growing and biggest name in the racing world. With the acquisition of RR Goose, the line up at Nein Shiza only becomes more impressive. Having some of the most respected names in Forza, the super team only looks to keep growing. From what we can tell it was a quick transition for the driver getting into the groove with the new team. He has raced with many of the members of the team before so it didn’t take long for him to fit right in. We managed to catch up with Goose after a practice session earlier this week at Road Atlanta, where the team was practicing for tonight’s race. We asked how he liked the change from running solo to having a team to back him. His response, “I am very glad to have the opportunity to run with them (NSA). I have raced with these guys for quite some time now and I did not except to be approached, to be honest. It was a nice surprise and I know I will add to what this team stands for and the skill that is represented here.”

With those words we knew that he would do the team proud. As they continue to grow and prosper, in what seems to be everything they do, Goose will fit right in and only help to gain the team that much more respect. As the team walked off the track, leaving the cars sitting in the pit boxes and tires still putting off immense amounts of heat, it was clear that this is a tight group of guys, a real racing family. Even with RR Goose as the newest member, he seemed to fit right into the group. Be sure to keep an eye on the team’s website neinshiza.net84.net for all the latest racing and team news as well as their newest driver’s bio to come along later this week.

Back to top Go down

Nein Shiza Auto Sport Signs Newest Driver Empty Re: Nein Shiza Auto Sport Signs Newest Driver

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/28/2013, 12:59 pm

Did goose qual for Road Atlanta ?lol Cool
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Nein Shiza Auto Sport Signs Newest Driver Empty Re: Nein Shiza Auto Sport Signs Newest Driver

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 1:10 pm

I didn't qualify for road Atlanta........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down