Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT Class teams and Drivers Registration

+8
KizzaGT
TyrannicCymbals
s0ul harv3st
KikRox268
HRH 5 Racing
HCR MeRiCA
xCarnage12
THF dvsSublime
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GT Class teams and Drivers Registration Empty GT Class teams and Drivers Registration

Post by Guest 2/3/2013, 5:10 pm

IN ORDER TO GET A DIVERSE FIELD, ONLY 4 OF EACH MODEL (2 teams) WILL BE ALLOWED AND (1) PRIVATEER. THIS IS LIMITED TO (5) DRIVERS PER CAR. IF YOU WANT TO GET IN A CAR, YOU BETTER REGISTER QUICKLY, AS THE WILL GO. YOU MUST REGISTER ON THIS THREAD FOR IT TO COUNT. ***NOTE: THERE ARE A FEW CARS THAT ARE ALREADY LOCKED OUT BELOW, BUT YOU CAN ACCEPT THOSE TEAM CARS IN YOUR POST.

Template

Driver:
Team:
Number:
Teammates:
Car (if not on Team below):
Paint(if not on Team below):

Team Grabs

FLying Lizard Motorsports (Team livery will be given)
1. THF dvsSublime

Extreme Speed Motorsports (Team livery will be given)

Rahal Leterman (Team livery will be given)

Corvette Racing (Team livery will be given)

Lotus Rebellion (MUST BE APPROVED BY TEAM LOTUS)
1.martinh3672

There are unlimited spots in GT only 2 other corvettes, Porsches, Ferrari and BMWs other than the ones listed above.

Last edited by danbre93 on 2/6/2013, 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

GT Class teams and Drivers Registration Empty Re: GT Class teams and Drivers Registration

Post by Guest 2/3/2013, 10:25 pm

Driver:RP 003
Team:Player Racing
Number:82
Teammates:Championship4
Car Corvette
Paint GM Goodwrench

APPROVED AND POSTED FOR RP

Back to top Go down

GT Class teams and Drivers Registration Empty Re: GT Class teams and Drivers Registration

Post by THF dvsSublime 2/4/2013, 2:18 am

Sublime
Porsche
Flying Lizard

APPROVED AND POSTED-YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE TEAM CARS FOR FLYING LIZARD. PLEASE GET A TEAMMATE TO ENTER ASAP OR I WILL MOVE YOU TO PRIVATEER IN LIZARD
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 8:08 am

Driver: martinh3672
Team: go army
Number:32
Teammates:
Car:viper
Team: Privateer

APPROVED AND POSTED

Last edited by martinh3672 on 2/23/2013, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 10:27 am

nein shiza will be fielding a team in the sls amg benzo proper sign up coming soon!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 10:42 am

please make sure to get the drivers signed up ASAP Roscoe, before the cars get taken.

ALSO - I NEED CHAMPIONSHIP TO SIGN UP PROPERLY. I WILL MOVE YOUE REGISTRATION TO PRIVATEER IF HE DOES NOT COMPLETE THE SIGNUP. HE HAS BEEN ONLINE AND IN THE FORUM SINCE THE LAST REQUEST WAS MADE.

Back to top Go down

Post by xCarnage12 2/4/2013, 1:21 pm

driver: WCR HaZaRdOuS
team: WCR
number: 18
teammate: WCR Racer X
car: 08 Lamborghini gallardo
paint: Flat Ex

APPROVED AND POSTED
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by xCarnage12 2/4/2013, 1:22 pm

driver: WCR Racer X
team: WCR
number: 24
teammate: WCR HaZaRdOuS
car: 08 Lamborghini gallardo
paint: Flat Ex

APPROVED AND POSTED

Last edited by WCR HaZaRdOuS on 2/4/2013, 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 1:53 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
RR Xman77 wrote:please make sure to get the drivers signed up ASAP Roscoe, before the cars get taken.

ALSO - I NEED CHAMPIONSHIP TO SIGN UP PROPERLY. I WILL MOVE YOUE REGISTRATION TO PRIVATEER IF HE DOES NOT COMPLETE THE SIGNUP. HE HAS BEEN ONLINE AND IN THE FORUM SINCE THE LAST REQUEST WAS MADE.
....there is a week before qually so nsa will be properly testing cars until we are satisfied with our choice but thank you for your concern Cool

Well it is an extended Qualifying through middle of next week. About 9 days. PLUS - Do not sell you caddy LMP2. I have Dan testing it to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 4:33 pm

no Caddy P1 it is out dated for the series I will give u a a Ferrari gto in return for ur loses. but no Cars bellow 2008 are allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 4:35 pm

danbre93 wrote:no Caddy P1 it is out dated for the series I will give u a a Ferrari gto in return for ur loses. but no Cars bellow 2008 are allowed

looks like he is going to give you some cars Roscoe.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 2/4/2013, 5:27 pm

Driver:whitetire
Team:Speed2/Turner Motorsport
Number:520
Teammates: TBD
Car bmw
Paint Turner Motorsport

APPROVED AND POSTED
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 5:28 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
danbre93 wrote:no Caddy P1 it is out dated for the series I will give u a a Ferrari gto in return for ur loses. but no Cars bellow 2008 are allowed
Mad thanks for the offer but due to a missunderstanding as everyone knows i can not recieve cars....
although i understand the 2008 cap it makes no sense...ie its compatible why not?
if the answer is because you want. i understand i will just go to gt no futher replay ness. scratch

He may not know about your BANNED situation. I will look at the car too. Breathe and give me a chance to look at it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 5:34 pm

RR Xman77 wrote:

looks like he is going to give you some cars Roscoe.
im all good bud Laughing
ps... you knew about my BANNED situation correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 5:35 pm

Yes I knew, just did not realize you were STILL banned

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH 5 Racing 2/4/2013, 10:03 pm

Driver: HRH 5 Racing
Team: ??? trying to get weathertech or rum bum artwork
Number: 555

APPROVED AND POSTED

I have the Rum Bum paint

HRH 5 Racing
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/5/2013, 5:42 pm

Championship4
Player Racing
Teammate:RP 003
Car:Corvette
Paint:GM Goodwrench

APPROVED AND POSTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/5/2013, 5:45 pm

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 2/5/2013, 11:44 pm

I got 2 people testing out cars so i do got a team mate. They are just deciding which one of the two is gonna run.
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/5/2013, 11:45 pm

I figured as much. No biggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/7/2013, 5:30 pm

CHA0S II
#40 ford gt mk7
Speed2 Racing Group
Privateer

APPROVED AND POSTED

Back to top Go down

Post by xCarnage12 2/7/2013, 5:35 pm

WCR HaZaRdOuS
#93 viper gts r
teammate: EDC Primo
team: WCR racing
livery: Coca Cola

APPROVED AND POSTED
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by xCarnage12 2/7/2013, 6:05 pm

EDC Primo
driver#: TBD
#93 viper gts r
teammate: WCR HaZaRdOuS
team: WCR Racing
liver: TBD

APPROVED AND POSTED
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by xCarnage12 2/7/2013, 6:09 pm

oHAWKEYEo
Driver#: TBD
#79 Bmw
teammate: Allen Taylor 44
Team WCR Racing
Livery: TBD

danbre93 " I would like for these guys to run the the rahal letterman team livery"

AWAITING APPROVAL
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by xCarnage12 2/7/2013, 6:11 pm

Allen Taylor 44
Driver#: 444
#79 bmw
teammate: oHAWKEYEo
team: WCR Racing
livery: TBD

APPROVED AND POSTED
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next