Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT Class Builds

Go down

GT Class Builds Empty GT Class Builds

Post by LethalHoudini 2/23/2013, 10:25 am

WHY HAVE WE DONE THIS
I built and ran every car with the website build as was and took them all to Laguna Seca and there was a lap time difference between the cars of about 2.5 seconds so I then took them to Road America and there was a lap time difference of 4.7 seconds as you all know that is bad. After I worked on the cars we know have a lap time difference of .4 of a second on Laguna Seca and .7 of a difference at Road America. The testing was done by myself only so it kept consistency and I have ran over 300 laps in getting this as close as we can. I have looked at the track list for the series and there is a mix of speed vs handling tracks so this should lower the lap time tolerance even more. The Mercedes was removed because it was too slow even with all the parts fitted. The Panoz was just to fast on speed and handling tracks so had to be removed. The other 2 cars were removed due to secret builds etc. This should now be a great series for everyone and we are very sorry for the issues and hope you all understand.

These builds are as good as we can get them with the drivers tuning time in mind I could have done complete rebuilds for all the cars but we know you have put time into tuning the cars and wanted as little disruption for you guys as possible.

ALL CARS HAVE BEEN BUILT WITH AND TESTED WITH THE LIGHTEST RIMS YOU CAN FIT ANY RIM TO ANY CAR BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND IF YOU DO FIT A HEAVIER RIM IT MAY EFFECT YOUR CAR.

PANOZ - CAR REMOVED
MERCEDES SLS - CAR REMOVED
R8 LMS - CAR REMOVED DUE TO SECRET BUILD - HRH 5 RACING PLS PICK A NEW CAR
LOTUS EVORA - CAR REMOVED DUE TO SECRET BUILD - martinh PLS PICK A NEW CAR

The 4 cars above have been removed for various reasons if you were in 1 of these cars you will be allowed to pick another from the list below and I will gift you the new car you choose for free. You must stay in this class so please don't ask to change classes.

#4 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 - PI 801
MIDDLE RESTRICTOR
RACE BRAKES
FULL TYRE WIDTH F/R

#62 Ferrari Risi Competizione F458 Italia - PI 801
MIDDLE RESTRICTOR
RACE DRIVELINE
FULL TYRE WIDTH F/R

#79 or #92 BMW M3 GT2 - PI 806
TOP RESTRICTOR
RACE BRAKES
FRONT TYRE WIDTH 1 DOWN FROM TOP