Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocrypha Now Autosport A.E.G. Liveries

2 posters

Go down

Apocrypha Now Autosport A.E.G. Liveries Empty Apocrypha Now Autosport A.E.G. Liveries

Post by Guest 3/17/2013, 11:11 pm

Payment Offered
50,000,000 Cr. for the whole project, unless it actually manages to crawl its way above that, in which case I will cover the full price of the livery.

To be clear there are two individual liveries and one team logo. I just needed the first one mentioned on two different BMW models, rather than have the Zipang livery on everything. Also, removed the part about the Mosler and Fairlady and added the SC430 GT500 instead. Sorry that I had to re-establish my order. Something came up within FSCS and I decided to quit inb4 drama, taking new residence here and in one off site ALMS. Hence the change of plans; should still be roughly the same quantity as what I had previously on order. Again, sorry for the changes.

Logo Design
Logo name: Apocrypha Now Autosports
Spec: X
Source photo: Font of le Kewlness (solid one)
And for the "Autosports" part just use the regular arial fm font, except make the letters about .60w x .35h in scale. Then I guess just group the whole word together and scale it to take up about 80% of the length of the first two words, to be placed underneath them. And there ya go, completed team logo. Thanks!

Off-Site ALMS
Car: BMW Z4 GT3

Name/Number/Flag: BVR Swan / #343 / USA+Spain
Ookemono / #969 / JP
xPanda Oreosx / #903 / JP
AoW Chroniic / #904 / UK

Artwork: For the backdrop I would like the entire car to be a white jig saw puzzle. Except here's the catch. The puzzle pieces have to be slowly dispersing more and more the further down towards the front of the car you go. The tops and sides and bumpers should also all connect smoothly and shapely. I think you can just paint the car gloss white as a base color since it will be heavily used anyways, and just do puzzle outlines in black to make the pieces.

The next step is to throw this picture between the last 2/3 of the door and most of the rear quarter panel.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ToTR1zyWACQ/T_qzE5t7TqI/AAAAAAAAALg/W_GOlEmgzWE/s1600/Magenta.full.991121.jpg
But try to continue the black part of the design where it left off, rather than just a square picture pasted onto the side of a car lol.

Next, there should be a Swallow vector large and offset on the hood, solid black only, looking almost as if it is chasing its own tail with it's beak. Basically an Ouroboros swallow. Sadly I don't have a picture. I could do a fine point sharpie mock-up of it but I don't have a way of getting it from paper to net. After that, I'd like a sundail styled clock around this Ouroboros Swallow, like the next picture, but with smaller numbers if you can (so they can look more spaced out).
http://www.ofrei.com/images/numerals.jpg
Don't let the 12 hour face actual 12, try to offset it a little so that it doesn't look so lined up with the car.

The last step is to add real-life ALMS number platse, GT3 stickers, IMSA stickers, Engine and Electric killswitch stickers on the driver's side bonnet, all the former meeting regulation placement and quantity, then slap all the logos into place.

Required Decals:
Anatolia Entertainment Group (have)
ORC (have)
HKS (have)
Braille (have)
Hankook (have)
P.MU (not to be confused with the street variant Project mU)
Fox Progression Decal (have)
www.ProjectSalem.webs.com (rear bumper only)

Reference Pictures: Linked already.

Deadline: 14 days if possible, 25 tops

RR ALMS
Car: BMW M3 GT2

Name/Number/Flag: BVR Swan / #72 / USA+Spain

Artwork: For the backdrop I would like the entire car to be a white jig saw puzzle. Except here's the catch. The puzzle pieces have to be slowly dispersing more and more the further down towards the front of the car you go. The tops and sides and bumpers should also all connect smoothly and shapely. I think you can just paint the car gloss white as a base color since it will be heavily used anyways, and just do puzzle outlines in black to make the pieces.

The next step is to throw this picture between the last 2/3 of the door and most of the rear quarter panel.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ToTR1zyWACQ/T_qzE5t7TqI/AAAAAAAAALg/W_GOlEmgzWE/s1600/Magenta.full.991121.jpg
But try to continue the black part of the design where it left off, rather than just a square picture pasted onto the side of a car lol.

Next, there should be a Swallow vector large and offset on the hood, solid black only, looking almost as if it is chasing its own tail with it's beak. Basically an Ouroboros swallow. Sadly I don't have a picture. I could do a fine point sharpie mock-up of it but I don't have a way of getting it from paper to net. After that, I'd like a sundail styled clock around this Ouroboros Swallow, like the next picture, but with smaller numbers if you can (so they can look more spaced out).
Don't let the 12 hour face actual 12, try to offset it a little so that it doesn't look so lined up with the car.

The last step is to add Realistic Racing spec ALMS number plate, GTE stickers, IMSA stickers, Engine and Electric killswitch stickers on the driver's side bonnet, all the former meeting regulation placement and quantity, then slap all the logos into place as you see fit.

Required Decals:
ORC (have)
HKS (have)
Braille (have)
Hankook (have)

Deadline: Whenever.

ADAC Zurich 24
Car: Hyundai Forza Motorsport Genesis Coupe GT500

Name/Number/Flag: N. Luna / No ## / USA
Artwork: (See linked pictures part)
Zurich 24 Hr Nurburgring number plates on it up to regulation standards, paint a Forza Motorsport 4 windshield overhead where the GT5 one would normally go, put a Bilstien logo on the front and rear bumpers, Deutsche Post overhang on the rear window, the number in black on the top right corner of the rear window below the DP overhang, then slap all the logos into place.

Required Decals:
Lexani
Sakura Jipangu (have)
ORC (have)
HKS (have)
Braille (have)
Falken
www.ProjectSalem.webs.com (both bumpers on this one)

Reference Pictures: CLICK MEEEH! Very Happy
http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/File:O0480032011309754260.jpg - Or Me

Spec: X (Full Rights)

Deadline: ASAP? Smile

Back to top Go down

Apocrypha Now Autosport A.E.G. Liveries Empty Re: Apocrypha Now Autosport A.E.G. Liveries

Post by Guest 3/27/2013, 6:27 pm

Added for Team.

FSCS Season X
Car: Lamborghini Murcielago SV
Name/Number/Flag: blank / blank / USA & JP

Same as the Beamers but on the SV. It also needs FSCS GT spec vinyls and plates. This order is for a friend's team so leave the names and numbers blank because there will probably be a plethora of people on there so let them set it on their own.

Required Decals:
ORC (have)
HKS (have)
Braille (have)
Hankook (have)

Reference Pictures: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ToTR1zyWACQ/T_qzE5t7TqI/AAAAAAAAALg/W_GOlEmgzWE/s1600/Magenta.full.991121.jpg

Deadline: Before FSCS10 Starts

Back to top Go down

Apocrypha Now Autosport A.E.G. Liveries Empty Re: Apocrypha Now Autosport A.E.G. Liveries

Post by Guest 3/29/2013, 7:21 pm

Scratch that on the FSCS lambo. I did a paint for them. Not trying to bite from your business or anything, it was kind of a time sensitive job though. So in the mean time there is no rush with the others, it would be nice to have the beamer before the halfway of the VM season though. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/29/2013, 7:22 pm

s0ul harv3st wrote:The Backorder system is closed.

NO MORE ORDERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I told you I was changing my order to a different scheme and putting it on two different vehicles instead. I did not add another backorder. Sad

I see how it is... Razz

EDIT: Seriously though... you're gonna do mine, right? I mean, I was first on the back order list...?

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/30/2013, 12:27 pm

Swan - RULE #2

You will get one design, when we get to it. Not 4 on multiple cars.
FYI, A paint on a different car = a different design.

Your definition is not what ours is when it comes to teams.
A club is a group of guys who do what you do. A team is the actual team you submit to a series as a team.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/30/2013, 9:08 pm

But did you read it? You don't have to answer that question, in all due respect.

It is ONE livery for ONE club hosting ALL the listed series' teams, on THREE different cars. The same one paint, three cars but the same one paint. Not four paints. I didn't ask for four different paints.

So, and again no offense but just trying to point out, by your logic it is just one livery on three different cars, the same livery just for three different series.

You'll have to refresh why, since that means it doesn't infringe on the rules, I would get knocked down the list.

EDIT: And you were willing to do the same design (with only the color difference and of course the necessary stickers per team/series) on two different cars. I really hate to put you on the spot, but this is no different. Only, I affiliated with others so the name changed and thus the one design I needed changed.

And technically there isn't even a club. It's a clan, and all the series it has and will enter are all the same team name and livery........ That's what we do.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/30/2013, 9:28 pm

Please respect and honor all decisions made by this paint shop.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/30/2013, 11:09 pm

Car 1 - DESIGN 1

Off-Site ALMS

Car: BMW Z4 GT3

Name/Number/Flag: BVR Swan / #343 / USA+Spain
Ookemono / #969 / JP
xPanda Oreosx / #903 / JP
AoW Chroniic / #904 / UK

The last step is to add real-life ALMS number platse, GT3 stickers, IMSA stickers, Engine and Electric killswitch stickers on the driver's side bonnet, all the former meeting regulation placement and quantity, then slap all the logos into place.

Required Decals:
ORC (have)
HKS (have)
Braille (have)
Hankook (have)

Deadline: 14 days if possible, 25 tops

CAR 2 - DESIGN 2
RR ALMS

Car: BMW M3 GT2

Name/Number/Flag: BVR Swan / #72 / USA+Spain

The last step is to add Realistic Racing spec ALMS number plate, GTE stickers, IMSA stickers, Engine and Electric killswitch stickers on the driver's side bonnet, all the former meeting regulation placement and quantity, then slap all the logos into place as you see fit.

Required Decals:
ORC (have)
HKS (have)
Braille (have)
Hankook (have)

Deadline: Whenever.

CAR 3 - DESIGN 3
ADAC Zurich 24

Car: Hyundai Forza Motorsport Genesis Coupe GT500

Name/Number/Flag: N. Luna / No ## / USA
Zurich 24 Hr Nurburgring number plates on it up to regulation standards, paint a Forza Motorsport 4 windshield overhead where the GT5 one would normally go, put a Bilstien logo on the front and rear bumpers, Deutsche Post overhang on the rear window, the number in black on the top right corner of the rear window below the DP overhang, then slap all the logos into place.

Required Decals:
Lexani
Sakura Jipangu (have)
ORC (have)
HKS (have)
Braille (have)
Falken

Reference Pictures: CLICK MEEEH!
http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/File:O0480032011309754260.jpg - Or Me

Deadline: ASAP?
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Apocrypha Now Autosport A.E.G. Liveries Empty Swan Debate

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/30/2013, 11:24 pm

If you were familiar with the Vinyl editor you would know that every car is different when you paint them. Often times I have to remake an entire design because things no longer line up properly. The only thing the same design on three cars does is prevent me from having to make logos for each car.

PS:
Zurich Hyundai is not even close to the same design. It is more like what your Mosler order was to look like.

PSS:
The fact that you change your request with the wind is why your request is striked, not deleted. If I decided to get a jump on your design I would be pretty upset since you've changed it once already.

s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 4:54 am

I forgot I still had the Zurich on the same thread. Totally my bad on that one.

Can you at the very least get it done on the Z4 GT3 in reasonable time, then worry about the rest when things begin to slow down? Right now that's my concern, and that's the one I've been stressed to have out and ready before halftime. I thought the complexity got this the backburner because I didn't hear from you here or live. Dx

I do change team liveries like socks, sorry. o.o I know firsthand how difficult some cars can be with conversions, especially over completely different chassis styles, so honestly if you can get the one done on time I won't even care about the rests' rollouts and I'd be very appreciative just for that.

PS: And no, I have no intention of "Zero Ultra"ing this one. Had I known both of those cars (CC and R8LMS) would get knocked from events I would have kept it. :/ I will truly cherish this work, because I know it's a lot of work. Even if it gets knocked from spec, I'll keep it.

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/31/2013, 9:07 am

NP.

Give me a hard date and I'll do my best to make the deadline.

Once we re-open you can re submit the Hyundai and M3 separately.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 11:27 am

I needed it a week ago to be honest X3 so if you can just get it to me in, say, 13 days from today, that would be perfect.

And for the other ones, sounds good to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 4/12/2013, 9:23 am

Sorry we obviously missed your deadline. If you have found other means to acquire this I totally understand.

You are under no obligation to buy this.

Let me know if you still want this as you are next in line from the design Q. Also, I do not have any idea on a time to completion because its a custom and its a z4.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/13/2013, 1:39 am

It's all kewl jazz. I've actually been away for a while because I was in the middle of moving!!! My save got wiped by accident so AoW Chroniic will be able to pay the down payment for me. You can also send it to him upon completion since for the time my shit is expired/silver. He knows about this job anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 4/16/2013, 9:31 am

CANCELED.

Congratulations! You are the first person to get denied. We have far too much work to do to be prioritizing someone who insists on dicking around with us.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down