Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formula 1 Section

2 posters

Go down

Formula 1 Section Empty Formula 1 Section

Post by Owen0501 3/19/2013, 11:15 am

So we advertise as a realistic racing site but we're hiding our F1 championship under Xbox 360 ¬ Racing Games (not a critism, as it's understandable since we were only sending out feelers before). Can we now get a dedicated section for this and move the existing threads into it? It might gain more interest in the series, as any casual visitor is likely to miss the series where it's currently hidden.

Also, can we get the series included in the changing events banner on the main screen?

Cheers guys, and keep up the great work.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 Section Empty Re: Formula 1 Section

Post by Guest 3/19/2013, 1:51 pm

The banner thing would be nice. I sort of understand why F1 can't be Placed under the "Forza" section, so you would either have to give it its own header, or create another "non-Forza" racing section. To be fair to the other non-Forza games (who have many folks involved), but taking into account we are a *Racing* site primarily, maybe you should have an "Open Wheel Racing" header or something like that. After all, GRID2 is coming soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/25/2013, 10:11 am

Sorry about the lack of a response.

We went through this already with NASCAR. I created it's own section and the whole nine like there is for Forza. The reason you do not see that forum anymore is because it was not used. If you can prove that the game is strong enough to warrant its own section we will reconsider building another section like I did for NASCAR, but until then, please make the space you have work.

Let me know if the banner is correct. I could not find a race time in your forum.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/25/2013, 10:26 am

Thanks for the feedback - I can understand where you're coming from. Hopefully if we continue with the same level of activity throughout the series it will warrant more of a feature on the site.

Another suggestion though (non F1 related). We have a full section for 'Latest News' which has a sub-section for 'Members Discussion', but we also have a full section for 'General Discussion'. How about combining them and call it 'News and General Discussion'?
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/25/2013, 10:29 am

Sorry Soul, the series is at 9.30 GMT (think that will be 4.30 EST from now on)
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down