Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion

3 posters

Go down

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post by LethalHoudini 5/22/2013, 8:04 am

Does anyone know when you equal all cars in online race which car does it equal the others too?

ie does it make them all Red Bull's etc. I know on 2010 it used to equal them to Mercedes
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion

Post by xCarnage12 5/22/2013, 8:29 am

Red bull i think
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/22/2013, 8:35 am

ok ty
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/22/2013, 9:11 am

Are you enjoying the game del?
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/24/2013, 5:20 am

Del, I have heard from sources in F1 leagues that McLaren is the benchmark team, but frankly, Red Bull is probably just as good. I think they try to take their data from as much of the 2012 season they have, and at that point, Red Bull didn't have a good start. Nor Ferrari. That's why some speculate it's McLaren and claim to have verified it through testing. But no way I could really tell. I personally like the view better from the Red Bull in cockpit.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/24/2013, 9:37 am

Oh I hear you mate I was just asking from a tuning point of view. As I have only rented the game if I know what the cars are equal to I can tune the car they are equal to then transfer those numbers to the car I am in in the league and it will be all fine and dandy LOL. Just trying to use initiative to get ahead a little LOL.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/24/2013, 10:58 am

Exactly the reasoning the "experts" use. Most use the McLaren in Quick Race to get the closest. Have to be careful with fuel (as many gearboxes can be designed to be quick in quaky, but not in a race); and tire wear (if your run Littlemore's). Minor tweaks from the Littlemore/Olliekart guides, but other video's are helpful too. I'm pretty much use Ollie at Monaco. 1/3 down-force just ain't cutting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by xCarnage12 5/24/2013, 5:04 pm

1:17.343 im happy and without hitting any walls this track is starting to get really fun
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down