Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RRSF BRIEF OUTLINE

Go down

RRSF BRIEF OUTLINE Empty RRSF BRIEF OUTLINE

Post by LethalHoudini 6/3/2013, 8:35 am

RRSF BRIEF OUTLINE Rrsf2

I know we have tried before but I have been thinking and I have some exciting ways that could transform how we play Black Ops with endless possibilities that would be exciting and fun as well as challenging. We have quite a few Black Ops owners and playing in this way as most people get it at some point it is popular. Also when new members join the site it may turn out to be good in the following ways for the site.

Ice breaker for new members
people will get to chat and play a different game with people they may not have met yet and make new mates
work as a team rather than the headless chicken approach
It might attract new members
MOST IMPORTANTLY - it doesnt affect your KDR so it is for fun not too serious etc
The biggest comments we hear on COD is he's cheating or we don't like what some people do or use and this way really it's no different to Forza it is controlled and fair for all

here is an example

To start with players will be divided up into teams as fairly as possible via KDR. We will ask for some players to be team captains and the recruits will be divided into sections by KDR and the captains will be asked to select 1 or 2 players from each category. The teams will then also select a 2nd in command for each team who will take charge of that team if the captain is absent. We will explain and expand on this nearer the time and will be done here on the forums so when the games are due to start everyone is ready to go. There are no classes to make as they will be all done in the game settings etc.

Teams of 5 or 6
players are split by KDR
each team has a Captain and a Seargant
each team consists of different types of player using set classes as below

Example

1 x Sniper
Any sniper rifle
No sway meter and must have a sniper scope
Pistol secondary with no attatchments
Any wildcard except Overkill
Perk 1
any except hardline
Perk 2 any
Perk 3 any
Lethal
no axe and if using C4 must be placed not thrown
Tactical
any

2 x Assaults
Any assault rifle
Any attachments
FHJ-18 AA or pistol/Ballistic Knife secondary with no attatchments
Perk 1
any except hardline
Perk 2 any
Perk 3 any
Lethal
Tactical
any

2 x Sub Machine Gunners
Any Sub Machine gun
Any attachments
FHJ-18 AA or pistol/Ballistic Knife secondary with no attatchments
Perk 1
any except hardline
Perk 2 any
Perk 3 any
Lethal
Tactical
any

Scorestreaks
Only snipers can use the spy plane
so kill streaks allowed are
UAV - Snipers only
Counter UAV
Guardian
Lightning Strike
Sentry gun
Stealth Chopper

Game type
All games would be played on hardcore
teams lose a point per Death
Can be done by time limit or score
3 maps a night
we could even vary game types etc

If we have 6 players you can add an extra sniper or assault

To do list:

above is just an example so I would work with RR STROKER ACE to finalize the details
chat to Shane and look at promoting it on the front page of the forum in some way
get the forums/rules etc up and sorted
plus any other things we come up with
look to run a test night on Tuesday 11th June 2013

Then evaluate it and look at doing a weekly thing with a view to it becoming a league of some sort if that isn't a viable option it could still be used say monthly or whatever as an ad hoc thing or icebreaker etc.

I really think this can work and I am sure it will take some tweaking etc to get right but I really think it could transform Black Ops in how we play it and for some regenerate the game for them.

This is obviously in the very early stages but it gives you a clue on what we are thinking. We have tried a couple of things already and trust me we had a blast and it is a very different way of playing the game.

Last edited by RR DelZaster on 6/5/2013, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

RRSF BRIEF OUTLINE Empty Re: RRSF BRIEF OUTLINE

Post by LethalHoudini 6/5/2013, 1:12 pm

I now have a set of game rules on the Realistic R1 Xbox account that you can go into and play to have a look at what we are thinking of. These rules are subject to change as we tweak things further. For the time being I have banned C4 but that may change.

To go into try the games do the following
Click COD TV
Click Friends Feed
Scroll to Custom Games
Click RRSF GAMES

You should be able to make some classes etc and you will be able to see the items we have banned etc. All you will need to do is select what scorestreaks you wish to use from the list below (please remember spy planes are for snipers only).

Scorestreaks
Only snipers can use the spy plane
so kill streaks allowed are
UAV - Snipers only
Counter UAV
Guardian
Lightning Strike
Sentry gun
Stealth Chopper

This also allows you to take a look at all the game rules to give you a better idea of what we are looking to do. Please when you can get a few troops together and try it out and pm me with any thoughts or ideas you may have. I can't promise to implement all your ideas but we will as always have a look and we welcome your ideas as we want this to be as good as possible. We have a few other ideas we are looking at such as:

Different game types like headquaters, Domination, Hardpoint etc etc
Guns by country per team etc
Zombie nights
Public lobby nights - I think as we get better at communicating we be able to upset a few lobbies LOL.
I set up a Call of Duty Elite clan ages ago under RRSF so il look back at that and find out some more about it as I think we maybe able to earn some extras etc like double XP etc, so if anyone knows exactly how all that stuff works please contact me and we can all get on that clan and earn some goodies it is free to do so we might as well use it we paid for it right?

As usual I have just gone on and done this stuff without speaking to Stroker but im sure it's all in line sort of from what we spoke about. I have a few things to do over the next couple of days but please go on and try it out and we will sort a trial night as soon as we can. If you are not on the Realistic R1 friends list please forward a fr and I will accept it asap.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down