Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just wanted to say

Go down

I just wanted to say Empty I just wanted to say

Post by BruinTDog18 9/28/2013, 1:44 pm

Thank you to all the guys/gals that work on this site and help keep it running smoothly.

Del, glad to see you back, even if it is on a limited basis at the present moment.
Helen, glad to have your painting skills and statistic tracking available again.
Sniper, for attempting to keep 3S Designs from becoming a forgotten entity, we ALL thank you.
Shane, this site looks awesome man, keep on doing your thing man.
Luongo, the quiet one, don't really hear much from you often, but when you do speak, we all listen.
Russ, a little outspoken at times, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Chelsea, you my good sir can keep the rowdiest of us in line without even trying

If there is anyone involved in running the show that we call Realistic Racing that I missed in my individual gratitudes, I apologize in advance, as we all manage to sneak in under the radar sometimes.

Again, thank you EVERYONE that runs on this site for making it what it is
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum