Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make money

3 posters

Go down

How to make money Empty How to make money

Post by LethalHoudini 11/30/2013, 4:53 pm

If you have the E21.  go to load tune and grab my 211mph tune and load it onto your car.  Then set up a free race 20 laps of Indy oval with 15 drivatars and put the settings on the hardest ones.  By doing this you will earn a min of 80.000 in 15 mins.

When you look at how many tokens the cars cost it works out better to use the xp accelerator system in the game and using the system above with double xp youl earn around 150.000 in 15 mins.

Hope this helps

p.s. I can not claim the credit for this Mr Sniper found the info on Forza.net I am just the 1 that has posted it here etc.

Last edited by RR DelZaster on 12/1/2013, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

How to make money Empty Re: How to make money

Post by Sniper919 12/1/2013, 9:31 am

I got bored with this. I did a lot of laps here. You can do this at any track I found. In the E21 you shouldn't have any trouble beating AI. I have taken a liking to the Paugue Short Circuit (Street Circuit).
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/1/2013, 7:26 pm

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 12/6/2013, 10:58 am

Forza gave 5M in credits this month and if this continues every month then money should be a huge issue. But great tip!
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down