Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renault Megane Trophy & Clio Cup

Go down

Renault Megane Trophy & Clio Cup Empty Renault Megane Trophy & Clio Cup

Post by HCR M Angelo 1/3/2014, 5:43 am

Renault Megane Trophy & Clio Cup Newren2

Renault Megane Trophy & Clio Cup
presented by Realistic Racing

DAY:

These races will be held on Monday night @ 02:00 am GMT, lobby will open @ 01:45 am GMT.  There will be no waiting for stragglers. the racing will start promptly.

CARS:

2010 Renault Megane RS 250 and 2010 Renault Clio RS

BUILD:

2010 Renault Megane RS 250 A514

Engine & power
Sport Air Filter, Race Oil and Cooling

Platform & Handling
Race Brakes, Race Springs and Dampers, Race Anti Roll Bars Front and Back, Race Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage

Drivetrain
Race Clutch, Race Transmission, Race Driveline, Race Differential

Tyres and Rims
Race Tyres, Full Tyre Widths Front and Back, Konig Afterburner Rims

Aero & Appearance
Forza Aero Front and Rear

Renault Clio RS

Engine & Power
Sealed unit NO Upgrades

Platform & Handling
Race Brakes, Race Springs and Dampers, Race Anti Roll Bars Front and Back, Race Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage
Race Weight Reduction

Drivetrain
Race Clutch, Race Transmission, Race Driveline, Race Differential

Tyres and Rims
Street Compound Tyres, Full Tyre Widths Front and Back, Watanabe Cyclone Rims

Aero & Appearance
Forza Aero Front and Rear

LIVERY RULES:

Race liveries please, but the design is up to you. I will be putting Number boards for each car on my store front for free, these should be placed, one on each side, one on the hood and just your number on the rear.

RACE SCHEDULE:

Tsukuba Short Circuit (Exhibition Race) 02/03/2014

Bernese Alps Club Circuit    02/10/2014
Camino Viejo Full Circuit    02/17/2014
Hockenheim Short Circuit    02/24/2014
Iberian Short Circuit    03/03/2014
Ladera Full Circuit    03/10/2014
Sebring Club Circuit    03/17/2014
Maple Valley Short Circuit    03/24/2014
Sedona Club Circuit    03/31/2014

Clio Races 10 Laps and Megane Races 15 Laps. No pits in  either.              

PROCEDURES:

Qualifying will be held on Friday prior to the race. At this time you will be expected to find one of the race officials, who, if time allows will take your qualifying time. Please be aware that we are all on different time zones so don't leave qualifying till the last minute. I will try to get officials both in Europe and the States. unlike last season there will be limits on the times they are available. Check back on this forum for details.  A Race Official must be present, and said official will send the results to myself. Qualifying will consist of 4 laps, the best clean lap time counting as your position on the grid. Dirty laps will only count if that is all you have managed and will be put to the back of the grid. Start will be standing in both races. There will not be a mandatory pit in race one and 1 mandatory pit in the second race. Pit stop windows can be found on the schedule above and must be completed after the beginning of the lap indicated for the opening of the pit window. However you can pit at the end of the final lap of the window.

Example: Pit window 4-16

Pit lap 3 going to 4(Penalty)
Pit lap 4 going to 5(No Penalty)

Pit lap 16 going to 17(No Penalty)

Points System

Position-----Race1------Race2
1st========48=======96
2nd========42=======84
3rd========38=======76
4th========36=======72
5th========34=======68
6th========32=======64
7th========30=======60
8th========28=======56
9th========26=======52
10th=======24=======48
11th=======22=======44
12th=======21=======42
13th=======20=======40
14th=======19=======38
15th=======18=======36
16th=======17=======34
17th=======16=======32
18th=======15=======30
19th=======14=======28
20th=======13=======26
21st=======12=======24
22nd=======11=======22
23rd=======10=======20
24th=======9=======18
25th=======8=======16
26th=======7=======14
27th=======6=======12
28th=======5=======10
29th=======4=======8
30th=======3=======6
31st=======2=======4
32nd=======1=======2

If you take damage, you ARE expected to pit, if you end up on your roof you're classed as a DNF and a DNF = 0 points.

DRIVING RULES:

Please can all drivers make sure you have read & understood the RR driving rules as they will be STRICTLY implemented.
Please give extra thought to the part about staying on the track. This rule has, over recent series, been either ignored or deliberately flouted. Two wheels must be on the designated track, as shown by the white lines at all times. I and others will be keeping an eye on this, with heavy penalties handed out to those not heeding the rules.

ATTENDANCE RULES:

If you miss a week you will be deducted 3 pts for each race meaning 6 all together for race one and for race two.

A DNS without notification will result in a 10pt deduction from each race.

If you quit a race by choice you will be deducted 10 pts from your season points total and you will recieve NO points for the race you quit out of so if you get damage pit and finish the race.

RESTARTS:

There are two situations that warrant a restart and they are:

If three or more cars, get significant damage in the first 3 laps of a race, the drivers may call, promptly for a restart. The host will then make the decision to back out and restart the race. This is a fail-safe and not a licence for reckless driving.

The only other restarts will be due to a lag spike prior to the end of lap 3. In the event you receive significant damage due to a lag situation please inform your lobby host, promptly, in race so we can have a restart.

LAGOUTS:
Any lagout will be treated as a mechanical failure. Due to the attendance policy I will be reviewing any lag out to see if the person actually lag out or quit due to a damaged car. Trust me, you can tell. If you lag out after the replay you will be treated as a mechanical failure.

PENALTIES:

Due to the fragile nature of these cars I will be very strict when it comes to penalties. Avoidable contact will be STRICTLY enforced so think before you make a dodgy overtake attempt. Anyone with specification violations will be also be handled STRICTLY. If you don't understand any of the rules/builds contact me prior to the race.

I will be implementing a system used on this site for penalties. If you make contact with a driver and cause him to destroy his car, I will take a percentage of your points and give them to the driver who you wrecked.

These races will be very, very tight. We ALL need to be smart and a little less aggressive off the starting line. Your race is never won on the first lap, but can be harmed by over aggressive driving.

Prizes sponsored by:

RR Chelsea.

Prize fund 1,000,000+ Forza Credits. Depending on the number of entries.

All prizes will be given out at the end of the season.

Last edited by RR Chelsea on 1/14/2014, 9:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down