Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Career Mode in the making

Go down

Career Mode in the making Empty Career Mode in the making

Post by LethalHoudini 1/10/2014, 12:34 pm

REALISTIC RACING CAREER MODE

I AM THINKING OF RUNNING THE RACES ON SUNDAY EVENINGS AT 9.30EST IF APPROVED. PLEASE REPLY BELOW. I HAVE JUST STARTING SORTING THESE RULES ETC TONIGHT BUT ITL ALL WORK OUT IL MAKE SURE OF IT.

My idea is that this is a trial run. Will it all work smoothly first time no. Will we tweak it and have to improvise etc etc YES for sure. It will take some patience by all while we smooth out issues and see if we can really get this off the ground. My aim is we do this trial run with a view to see how it goes and now seems to be the right time and my hopes are that we have this all ironed out and up and running in a good solid workable way so when the next Forza lands wel have something very special that I have never seen anywhere else. I have simplified things a lot just so we can get a first look at how it plays out and I would appreciate as many drivers as possible please so we can do our best to break it and learn lessons etc. Helen has very kindly sort of offered lol to help us out loads by running all the main mechanics of the series. This series is really reliant on honesty and fairness and I can't stress that enough. I have to say I now think we have the guys to make this work. I am looking for 2 or 3 race directors to host the lobbies and post the race results etc and get the results pm'd to Helen so she can keep track of every drivers accounts, parts, and pi's etc. If you are committed and interested in helping us get this off the ground please pm me. I am looking to keep a very close eye on this and help where I can, however with the site and everything else I am looking to have an almost behind the scenes role with this 1 if possible. I know this sounds harsh etc but only apply to help if you are really committed to it as Helen and I do not want to be left holding the baby so to speak. Also unlike most of my series as this is a huge undertaking please keep in mind as we progress with it some rules may need to change part way through or even invent a few rules this really is a pilot test but hopefully you all know we will do it fairly etc. This is so big that the ideas on where we can take this are endless and I am sure it will be better each season etc as my hopes are when we got it good it won't even have seasons it will just keep rolling on.

JOBS TO FILL
WEEKLY RACE DIRECTORS = 2 PEOPLE
PARTS DEPARTMENT/ACCOUNTANT/SCRUTINEER = Hellsbells1969

MONEY RULES
It is ok to experiment on a spare car but you must not run any parts that have not been agreed with the RR Parts department. You can test parts etc but you must not fit any parts to your actual race car until clearance has been given by Hellsbells1969.

You must finish the race to get any of your part bonus. DNF and Lag outs get you 0. (suggested by Shane)

Starting Cash as follows:
PRO'S - 10k CREDITS TO SPEND
AMATEURS - 16k CREDITS TO SPEND
ROOKIES - 24k CREDITS TO SPEND (edited by Shane)

THE CARS
The car must be no higher than PI B-460 from the dealership. So as long as the car is below a pi of B-460 you can use any car you like. You must inform the accountant of your car choice as the accountant will keep track of everyone's accounts to make sure everyone stays within there budget. (edited by Shane)

PARTS PRICES
ALL STREET PARTS= 5k
ALL SPORT PARTS = 10k
ALL RACE PARTS = 17.5k
ALL CRATES = 25k

DISCOUNTED PARTS
Race Differential = 2k (maybe have this follow suit at 2.5k)
Wheels (any) = 2.5k
Race Flywheel = 2.5k
Race Driveline = 2.5k
Race Front ARB = 2.5k
Race Rear ARB = 2.5k (suggested by Shane)

Tyre Widths
FRONT PER STAGE = 2.000
REAR PER STAGE = 2.000 (edited by Shane)

COMPUSARY PARTS (all mandatory parts are free of charge)
FULL ROLL CAGE
SPORT WEIGHT REDUCTION (RACE WEIGHT IS THE NORMAL RACE PART PRICE)
FULL TIRE WIDTH (edited by Shane) sponsored by Pirelli Tyres? name in sunstrip>

THE RACES
There will be 2 races per race night per week. (the day to be confirmed)

The prize fund per race will be decided by signups and we will make sure that even if you come last in the race you will get 1.000 credits to spend for the next weeks race

Every driver will receive 2k credits per race they attend to spend on there car for next weeks race

ALL 1ST RACES WILL BE REVERSE PI

SCHEDULE
WEEK 1 CATALUNYA NATIONAL
RACE 1 18 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 9 AND 12
RACE 2 10 LAPS REVERSE GRID

WEEK 2 HOCKENHEIMRING NATIONAL
RACE 1 15 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 8 AND 11

WEEK 3 IBERIAN FULL
RACE 1 20 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 9 AND 12

WEEK 4 LAGUNA SECA ENDURANCE DOUBLE PRIZE MONEY SPONSORED BY DELZASTER TUNING
1 RACE 1 HOUR TIMED RACE RANDOM GRID PIT STOPS AS FOLLOWS:
1 PIT IN FIRST 20 MINS
1 PIT IN SECOND 20 MINS
This race will carry double the prize money plus il be looking to give 3 deserving drivers a 5.000 credit account boost

WEEK 5 MUGELLO
RACE 1 10 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 5 AND 7
RACE 2 5 LAPS REVERSE GRID

WEEK 6 NURBURGRING GP
RACE 1 10 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 5 AND 7
RACE 2 5 LAPS REVERSE GRID

WEEK 7 ROAD ATLANTA FULL
RACE 1 13 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 6 AND 9
RACE 2 9 LAPS REVERSE GRID

WEEK 8 SILVERSTONE GP
RACE 1 12 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 5 AND 8
RACE 2 8 LAPS REVERSE GRID

WEEK 9 SUZUKA GP
RACE 1 12 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 5 AND 8
RACE 2 7 LAPS REVERSE GRID

WEEK 10 MOTEGI FULL FINALE SEASON 1
RACE 1 25 LAPS PIT BETWEEN LAPS 10 AND 15

ARTWORKS
ANY RACE STYLE ARTWORK REPLICA OR FICTIONAL BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BELIEVABLE ARTWORKS PLEASE. ALL CARS MUST HAVE A NUMBER BOARD ON THE DOORS WITH YOU RR CAR NUMBER ON IT PLUS YOUR CAR NUMBER ON THE REAR OF THE CAR. YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THE RR OFFICIAL SERIES ROUND LOGO PLACED SOMEWHERE ON YOUR CAR. (add that painting the car costs money?)
RR Official series Logo on the car = free race driveline sponsorship Del

EXTRAS
ANY CAR THAT HAS A DELZASTER TUNING TECHNOLOGY LOGO ON IT WILL BE SPONSORED TO THE AMOUNT OF 5k ACCOUNT CREDITS PER SEASON
Any CAR That has a 3SDESIGNS LOGO will either get 1 free paint change or a seasonal discount per paint change per season (A transfer to a new car will count as needing a new paint)

SPONSORSHIP DETAILS
Adhoc sponsorship deals can be handed out to a struggling driver to help them out or to progress the cars at a quicker rate
These can be done in a few ways and will meen the driver needs to ad a logo etc to there paint
a. By setting goals
b. Handing out a series wide sponsor ie Bosch sponsor the series so everyone can have race ignition free of charge etc

ACCOUNT CREDITS
SPONSORSHIPS AND EXTRA CREDIT HELPS FOR THIS SERIES DOES NOT MEAN WE PAY THEM TO YOU IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU CAN SPEND A LITTLE MORE FROM YOUR OWN FORZA CREDITS ON YOUR CAR
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down