Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controller settings

Go down

Controller settings Empty Controller settings

Post by s0ul harv3st 2/17/2014, 8:59 pm

I have been trying and trying to get used to the new handling of the FM5 cars thinking the whole time it was the physics engine. After I tried some recommended settings I now have a new realization that the handling differences between 4 and 5 are not entirely handling issues but also controller setting issues.

I now have them set up at 0/100 for steering, accel, and braking. Unbelievably the straight line stays straight with this setting. I read some where that this is because XBox1 has a built in dead zone for the controller and the numbers that Forza throw at you in the advanced controller setup are in addition to the built in dead zones.

I instantly noticed that the car did not lock up as easy with ABS off going into turns, and that the car was now easier to accelerate out of turns.

Hope this helps.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down