Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Livery Mandates (12-15-14)

Go down

Livery Mandates (12-15-14) Empty Livery Mandates (12-15-14)

Post by s0ul harv3st 10/21/2014, 7:44 pm

DESIGN REQUIRMENTS:
Replica Race designs are preferred as they will give the race a more authentic feel. You are permitted to run anything that is race themed though. Please try to make something.

Typical Race designs have a base design, a major sponsor, and several smaller sponsors. In addition to the 20+ manufacturer's logos available in the game, I have hundreds of sponsor logos to help make your car look the part without doing too much work.

LOGO REQUIREMENTS:
ALL required logos can be found by searching for my screen name. s0ul harv3st

I have the Blancpain logo hosted in Black or White and the Pirelli logo hosted in Red, Black and White.

You numbers on the number board must be white and must be the the first forza font.
Your rear number can be whatever color you need it to be to match your design but it must be the same font and be clearly visible.

Although not pictured, I will have a new RR official series logo hosted as well. This can go anywhere you like on the rear of the car.

Livery Mandates (12-15-14) Design10
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down