Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL TEST NIGHT's

2 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL TEST NIGHT's  Empty OFFICIAL TEST NIGHT's

Post by s0ul harv3st 12/13/2014, 5:01 pm

Monday December 22nd - 9pm EST start time
Track: Road Atlanta

Trofeo - 25 minutes (pit 10-15 mins)
Blancpain - 25 Laps (pit 10-15 laps)

Monday December 29th - 9pm EST start time
Track: Spa

Trofeo - 25 minutes (pit 10-15 mins)
Blancpain - 25 Laps (pit 10-15 laps)

All series rules will be exercised at these races. Grid order will be random however we will be performing the out lap procedure. You do not need to be signed up for the series to participate in these test nights.
All attending drivers will receive a 10pt bonus per race, towards the championship. This means that if you attend both races each night, you will start the series with 20 points in the bank for both the Trofeo and the Blancpain classes.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL TEST NIGHT's  Empty Re: OFFICIAL TEST NIGHT's

Post by s0ul harv3st 12/22/2014, 6:33 pm

Just a reminder, First test night is tonight at 9pm EST. Attendance is worth 10 championship points per series.

I will set the room up at 830-840 EST. If we end up going over 16 drivers but under 20, I will divide the lobby in half and the Trofeo series will run single class instead of multi class. If you have not friended me yet please do so ASAP.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintedPlacebo4 12/22/2014, 6:57 pm

i might make it, might not. Also, my power cut out while we were talking so my bad.

SaintedPlacebo4
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 12/29/2014, 10:22 am

Just a reminder, Second test night is tonight at 9pm EST. Attendance is worth 10 championship points per series.

I will set the room up at 830-840 EST. If we end up going over 16 drivers but under 20, I will divide the lobby in half and the Trofeo series will run single class instead of multi class. If you have not friended me yet please do so ASAP.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down