Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 1 Track guide video

3 posters

Go down

Round 1 Track guide video Empty Round 1 Track guide video

Post by STANMAN911 1/7/2015, 10:38 pm

Here's just a little something I put together for Round 1 at Catalunya. I hope it works, I'm not a techie by any means lol.

Just some quick tips for Catalunya, there's definitely more out there I only hit the ones that I considered rather important, feel free to share any advice! I'm gonna try to do this for all the races.

STANMAN911
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Track guide video Empty Re: Round 1 Track guide video

Post by Sniper919 1/8/2015, 12:28 am

Very nice job stanman
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintedPlacebo4 1/8/2015, 12:35 am

short and sweet, the best part had to be the pit entry and exit. If i may add something, if you enter the pits about 2 car lengths or closer to the guy in front of you, it will glitch the game and it will either not give you new tires or gas and hold you like a pit, or have you do something else which might cause you to have to pit again... This happened during the Spa exhibition race but i dont recall his name. It had happened to me a few times before at Sebring with a friend and i did some testing and i found out its fairly consistent at any track if you are too close.

SaintedPlacebo4
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by STANMAN911 1/10/2015, 3:19 pm

Practicing last night with a few of you made me look bad lol! I was searching for some time within my tune yesterday and it simply did not work. I made some adjustments today, really only the brake balance and the ride height and I'm down to 1:52.4xx in the GT and 1:51.0xx in the Trofeo Lamborghini.

I'd encourage anyone searching for speed to utilize some unconventional lines. Hitting a late apex in turns 4,5,and 10 can yield positive results. You wont be able to always utilize them in race traffic, but should that line present itself I suggest taking it.

The "Wild Card Corner" goes to turn 5, anything can happen there. Late apex, conventional apex, even a dive bomb, and you can complete a pass. There's plenty of grip throughout the whole corner inside and out. Passes can be made on the outside if you keep your momentum up.

I'm looking forward to expanding my race etiquette with this series, Catalunya has plenty of options for passing, and traffic should be fun!

STANMAN911
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down