Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy race night

+5
LethalHoudini
Retom7
Gargos
HONUSDAN
Bondzai
9 posters

Go down

Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy race night Empty Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy race night

Post by LethalHoudini 10/5/2015, 1:17 pm

DATE: THURSDAY 8TH OCTOBER 9PM EST - FRIDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2AM UK

I am running a GMTCT race night on the above date and time. It will run for about 2 hours on various tracks etc. It is for me to gain more info as well as look at the cars on the track in order to assist me in finishing off the building of the soon to be coming series.

I expect drivers to adhere to the usual RR rules and take it seriously for me to gain the best knowledge and make the series better. I will be looking also at how people race etc to gain knowledge on that also.

You do not need a paint for this but you will need your driver number on the doors and the rear of your car. I do have the official number boards shared that will be used in the series if you wish to grab them.

I am planning on having a couple of these before the series starts and I am hoping to have the series rules done and on the forum by the end of the week.

Please post below if you are planning to attend so I can get an idea of numbers. I will only be running 1 lobby. 1 of the things I am hoping to test is how many cars we can have on the grid before we start to see lag issues etc so more the merrier please.

See you there boys

LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy race night Empty Re: Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy race night

Post by HCR MeRiCA 10/5/2015, 1:52 pm

I'll be there
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy race night Empty Re: Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy race night

Post by GRD 4 3L 10/5/2015, 2:42 pm

I should be able to attend this.
GRD 4 3L
GRD 4 3L
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/5/2015, 2:58 pm

cool ty guys
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 10/5/2015, 3:23 pm

I'll be there.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 10/5/2015, 8:01 pm

Count me in
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos 10/5/2015, 9:49 pm

I can make it as things stand right now.
Gargos
Gargos
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FIVE STAR Swaga 10/6/2015, 5:25 pm

I will be there
FIVE STAR Swaga
FIVE STAR Swaga
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 10/7/2015, 8:29 am

Going to try to be there. Teething baby has been making night time gaming difficult, so I can't commit. I want to get in some practice to see if my car can hold up. You mention the large lobby lag testing. In my experience with FM6 so far, I have seen no lag in 24 car lobbies, just problems with mics. 24 cars would be awesome in a series!
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/7/2015, 8:48 am

Ty all for your support.

With the teething thing I totally understand mate I have 4 daughters LMAO.

As far as the lag thing goes in my experience the lobbies tend to work better a few under the maximum in previous games. Wel see
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 10/7/2015, 10:21 am

I haven't really experienced any lag in FM6 so far. The connections have been really good.

The mic problem is a whole different story. When we are in game chat I can usually only hear about half the people if I'm lucky.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/7/2015, 10:42 am

Thats not good
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/7/2015, 1:00 pm

Baring any unforeseen issues I'll be there.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by GRD 4 3L 10/9/2015, 11:48 am

Good races; glad to know I'll be right in the middle of the pack with a competitive pace.
GRD 4 3L
GRD 4 3L
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/12/2015, 6:57 pm

Thank you very much to everyone that showed up for the 1st test night
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/12/2015, 6:59 pm

I will be holding another test night this Thursday 15th 9pm EST and I look forward to seeing you there.

I am still working on the series forum but aim to have it up as soon as possible.

Last edited by LethalHoudini on 10/15/2015, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 10/12/2015, 7:21 pm

Can't Wait
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by FIVE STAR Swaga 10/13/2015, 4:32 am

I'm in
FIVE STAR Swaga
FIVE STAR Swaga
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/15/2015, 12:18 pm

I should be there tonight.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by GRD 4 3L 10/15/2015, 12:46 pm

I'll be there most likely . . .
GRD 4 3L
GRD 4 3L
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 10/15/2015, 1:26 pm

Im in
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/16/2015, 1:21 pm

Thank you all very much for running the test nights it has helped me with a few things for sure. There was some awesome racing last night and the series will be even closer I am sure
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down