Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of this years game?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think of this years game? Empty What do you think of this years game?

Post by LethalHoudini 3/28/2012, 1:13 am

I have now played 9 or so rounds so far and I think it's a massive improvement on last years game. I really like the fact that you can earn in game coins and use them to purchase rounds on downloadable courses and then when you get gold mastery level on that course you get unlimited play on it. I also like the fact that this year the bag tags meen something and so there is a point to having them. It was a great idea to also incorporate xp and status points through the career and club so you can earn extra xp and coins by being a club member while playing the offline career it's like a double whammy lol. The game play is the biggest advance I think it feels so much more and better intergrated as well as having a much smoother feel, I think.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this years game? Empty Re: What do you think of this years game?

Post by Guest 3/28/2012, 10:58 am

I think that if you're as OCD about virtual golf as you are with tuning cars, I'll just leave you to it mate.

Getting my arse kicked in one game is quite enough thank you sir.

There's also the bigger reason; I refuse to pay £40 for a golf game. I still rock TW09 upon occasion.. T'was only a fiver Laughing

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this years game? Empty Re: What do you think of this years game?

Post by LethalHoudini 3/28/2012, 11:02 am

LOL. Just cos im ocd doesn't meen im any good mate. Also if my memory serves me right you finished higher than me in the Clio's this week sir LOL.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/28/2012, 11:10 am

Another thing to consider Peetey is im not sure the doorman would let you into the Club House mate LMAO.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/28/2012, 11:44 am

Probably not.. I think it's because I don't have any tartan grandad trousers.
Not something you'd worry about I s'pose. I bet you just flashed the bracelet and the Mr T neckwear and strolled right in Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/28/2012, 11:46 am

Basketball
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 3/28/2012, 3:17 pm

After only about an hour of time into the game I think it's great. I haven't played a full round yet, but I finally passed the first Skins challenge on the first American Tour course.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/29/2012, 1:46 pm

Does it come with loose Applebee's waitresses? If so, I'll look into buying it. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/29/2012, 1:58 pm

lol
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2012, 12:30 pm

have you guys tried the kinnect swing

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/3/2012, 12:55 pm

No mate I dont have Kinect. I have read a couple of issues but once calibrated I've heard it works well though.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 7/29/2012, 7:06 am

its official, i'm shit at this
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down