Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting this Friday

3 posters

Go down

Starting this Friday Empty Starting this Friday

Post by Guest 4/4/2012, 7:39 pm

Well guys, starting this Friday, April 6, 2012. I will no longer be able to race in any divisions on Friday nights. My 2012 racing season at I88 Motor Speedway starts up for me in the D.I.R.T. 4-Cylinders division. I've been really looking forward to this racing season after having a killer season last year. Well, the only time I'll be able to race with guys on Friday Nights is when it's raining hard outside. I'm with a new team this year. [Well, yes and no] My team, TwiSted Racing as joined forces with my buddy Shaine, to form the team Flag-2-Flag Motorsports with TwiSted Racing Team. I will post pictures up on my Facebook account, for those who have it already, and I will post them on this site if that is allowed. No one has seen what my car looks like for this year, haha, not even the track owners, I will be unveiling it this weekend at I88 Motor Speedway [For those who are in the New York region, please come to I88 Motor Speedway to be part of the pit road activities and opening day at the speedway. Grandstad admission is free with a can-good product, however, entrance to pit-lane is $35 a person and must have a valid photo I.D. and/or Driver's License.] Photos and Race results will be coming soon. Wish me luck, everyone.

Back to top Go down

Starting this Friday Empty Re: Starting this Friday

Post by LethalHoudini 4/4/2012, 7:48 pm

Good luck for the season mate. id like to see some pics of your cars mate. If you could just make yhe pics a sensible size please so they dont stretch the forum that would be cool sir.

Last edited by DelZaster on 4/4/2012, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 4/4/2012, 9:40 pm

Giv'em hell Tully! Let me know when your running Accord.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2012, 3:03 am

@Del -- I definitely will try to get them a reasonable size.

@Sniper -- Definitely, Sniper, you can come down into the pit area too, help me out a little bit, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2012, 7:55 am

Good luck! And I'm sure the ST class drivers in the LRS will be praying for clear skies! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 4/5/2012, 10:12 am

sounds like fun, good luck! will check out the photos
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 4/5/2012, 11:58 am

WGRcngOnlyTwstd wrote:@Del -- I definitely will try to get them a reasonable size.

@Sniper -- Definitely, Sniper, you can come down into the pit area too, help me out a little bit, haha.

No doubt man, always wanted to be on a pit crew lol.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/5/2012, 12:20 pm

WGRcngOnlyTwstd wrote:@Del -- I definitely will try to get them a reasonable size.

Cool thanks mate. I dont know what you use to host pics, I use image shack it has a pretty good resize upon upload feature.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2012, 12:38 pm

Good luck man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content