Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday GT3 Cup

+7
Owen0501
Bondzai
LethalHoudini
je11yfish 15
HCR M Angelo
Sniper919
luongo27
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sunday GT3 Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday GT3 Cup

Post by Guest 8/19/2012, 4:55 pm

Great series Luongo I loved every minute of it (apart from my lag issue at Motegi) I hope there's gonna be a 2nd series at some point with maybe restrictions for the faster drivers (WGRcngOnlyTwstd) lol and perks for the slower ones to bring closer racing..

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 8/22/2012, 12:25 pm

Thanks to those who raced in the series and hope you enjoyed yourself, we had a few teething issues but there were alot of close hard battles and I hope to build on it when i run it again.

Also congratulations to Triple Fuzz on winning the championship, Great job all season,we had a good battle in pretty much every race.

I will be doing some special photos/prizes over the weekend for the top three and one for people that took part to say thank you.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/22/2012, 12:35 pm

Good job Luongo. Congrats on completing your first series with us. I will do the sigs within a week or so n put them up and when we have finished everything we will archive the thread for you so we can bring it back out when you want it for season 2 sir.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/24/2012, 4:33 am

Thanks Luongo it was a fantastic season with some great battles between us, hurry up with season 2 lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/24/2012, 4:36 am

Also if there is anyone else reading this maybe we could run the series cars tonight or one evening, just for a run out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4