Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petey's Touring Car Series *SIGN UP HERE* 4 Slots remaining

+2
Bondzai
LethalHoudini
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Petey's Touring Car Series *SIGN UP HERE* 4 Slots remaining Empty Petey's Touring Car Series *SIGN UP HERE* 4 Slots remaining

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 6:12 pm

Welcome to Petey's Touring car series! (Yes, the PTCC or even the RRPTCC if you wanna get silly Razz)

I just thought I'd redo this post to hopefully make things a little clearer and generally make a clean start in the new section.

Most of you are already aware of the work that's gone into getting these cars on par with each other so I won't go through that again Smile
Also, big thanks go to Del and all those that have helped a great deal in getting this up and running.

This will be a team based competition with two drivers per team and a limit of two teams using any one car (see other thread for team information).
There will be both a driver and team championship up for grabs.

CAR LIST

Astra VXR (300bhp)
Integra type R '02 (295bhp)
Seat Leon '10 (290bhp)
Civic Type R '04 (290bhp)
Megane RS250 (290bhp)
Seat Leon '07 (290bhp)
Chevrolet Cobalt SS (270bhp)
Golf GTI Mk5 (280bhp)
Scirocco R (270bhp)
Scirocco GT (265bhp)
Civic Type R '07 (260bhp)
Focus ST '13 (285bhp)
Clio RS197 (280bhp, Sport weight reduction)
Acura RSX Type S (280bhp)
Golf gti Mk6 (280bhp)
Civic Si '06 (280bhp)

The BHP figures in brackets are a guideline. You can build up to 1BHP over these limits to allow for more flexibility with build options

How you build your engine is up to you with the following exceptions:
-No drivetrain/engine swaps allowed.
-No Turbo/Supercharger additions.
-If the car has a turbo or supercharger as standard, you may NOT upgrade it.
-Cars must remain at their stock 2.0L displacement

As for the rest of the build, these items are compulsory unless otherwise indicated:

-Racing slicks. (NO tyre width upgrades)
-Drivetrain: full race
-Platform/handling: full race (inc Roll cage)
-Full forza aero (bodykits are up to you)
-Rims are up to you.
-There's no PI cap, but there is a minimum weight restriction of 2300lbs

RACE FORMAT

4 lap qualifying session
2 x 25 minute (roughly) races on the same track with the second race starting with a reverse grid.

TIME: 7:30pm GMT / 2:30pm EST / 11:30am PST
DAY: SUNDAYS Starting 29th April 2012

The lobby will be open 10-15mins beforehand. Qualifying starts at 7:35 at the latest. If you miss the start of qually, you'll start the race at the back of the grid.

Last edited by Dubbl0HPeeetey on 4/22/2012, 11:18 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Petey's Touring Car Series *SIGN UP HERE* 4 Slots remaining Empty Re: Petey's Touring Car Series *SIGN UP HERE* 4 Slots remaining

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 6:32 pm

REGISTERED DRIVERS

1: Dubbl0HPeeetey
2: Delzaster
3: WGRcngOnlyTwstd
4: Bondzai
5: Luongo
6: DearChealseanut
7: DirtyDawg
8: Dcauto
9: Kikrox
10: Owen0501
11: Niff
12: Dylema
13:
14:
15:
16:

Last edited by Dubbl0HPeeetey on 4/22/2012, 10:15 am; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Petey's Touring Car Series *SIGN UP HERE* 4 Slots remaining Empty Re: Petey's Touring Car Series *SIGN UP HERE* 4 Slots remaining

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 6:49 pm

I'd like to sign up for this Peetey, in the 2002 Honda Integra Type-R. As for a team-mate, not sure who yet

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/15/2012, 6:51 pm

DelZaster Honda Civic 06 please sir
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 7:05 pm

WGRcngOnlyTwstd wrote:I'd like to sign up for this Peetey, in the 2002 Honda Integra Type-R. As for a team-mate, not sure who yet

Good man, btw your team mate will be allocated to you after next week's hotlap event.

Del & Bondzai have been given the early green light to team up as I already know they'll make a balanced pairing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 7:07 pm

Okay, that's not a problem. Haha, I just hope they like driving the Integra just as much as I do. [By the way, I'll change my cars Horsepower the next time I'm able to get on, either tonight or tomorrow. I saw the Horsepower change after I posted my time up in the Hot Lap Challenge]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 7:21 pm

No worries man.

Oh, for the guys that have previously expressed interest in joining this series and don't see your name up there, would you mind confirming please? Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 8:00 pm

I'm I reading that right...11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time...like my time...like California time????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 8:05 pm

Yeah, you read it right. It's 2:30PM for me in Eastern Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 8:23 pm

KikRox268 wrote:I'm I reading that right...11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time...like my time...like California time????

Nah, it's 11:30am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 9:17 pm

I'm in. Car/Team TBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 4/15/2012, 11:00 pm

My name is already on the list but here is my confirmation.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2012, 12:43 am

Alright, thts cool. and I did read it wrong, it does say A.M. I'm down to run. Just gimme a couple of days to choose a car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2012, 12:54 am

so the limit is not 300bhp then? its whatever the bhp is in the brackets +1?

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/16/2012, 12:56 am

yep u got it mate. That had to be done to level the cars out etc.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2012, 2:17 am

Just clarifying for the purpose of making sure I build the cars right for testing.

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 4/16/2012, 3:31 am

Will run the VW scirocco R
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2012, 5:25 am

Can me and DearChealseanut be teammates? We run about the same times and we like the same cars. I know you're supposed to have a hotlap challenge in order to decide who your teammate will be but I feel that me and him would be a good match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/16/2012, 5:36 am

I'm in - currently testing the Scirocco R and the Magane - will let you know which one I go with. Sadly I still suck at tuning but will give it a go.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2012, 7:26 am

KikRox268 wrote:Can me and DearChealseanut be teammates? We run about the same times and we like the same cars. I know you're supposed to have a hotlap challenge in order to decide who your teammate will be but I feel that me and him would be a good match.

Sorry, you're gonna have to wait for the outcome of the hotlap event. Also, it's not about having two drivers that are evenly matched. It's about getting quicker drivers paired up with not so quick drivers to make sure one team doesn't just run away with it.
On top of all that, it's also a good opportunity to get to know other members who you may not have met or raced with before.

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 4/16/2012, 7:41 am

I'm in. Not sure witch car yet. Leaning toward the ford.
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2012, 9:34 am

put me down for these, open to team mate offers as well Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2012, 9:35 am

Good to go

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 4/22/2012, 12:29 am

I'll take the 12th spot to even it up. Been running an Integra Type R to get the feel for the game again.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/23/2012, 5:03 pm

Just to let you all know Sniper919 has very kindly agreed to take over Peeetey's drive and partner Owen etc for the remainder of the series. He will make as many races as he can but may need to miss a couple due to prior arrangments but will let us know before race time.

Mr Owen sir please can you and sniper919 get together at some point so you can see where things are at. I have also offered to help sniper out a bit with fwd tuning etc if you need it.

I will update the series schedule dates as soon as I can get to it.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next