Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The Hell Is Going On At McLaren

3 posters

Go down

What The Hell Is Going On At McLaren Empty What The Hell Is Going On At McLaren

Post by Owen0501 5/12/2012, 2:50 pm

Dodgy left rear wheel nut in 4 pit stops and now they don't put enough fuel in the bloody car?

And if you don't know - Hamilton on pole.... no, hes been disqualified from quallys!!

I'm going to the bookies. Hamilton at Ferrari next year - I said it first - Discuss!

Last edited by Owen0501 on 5/12/2012, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

What The Hell Is Going On At McLaren Empty Re: What The Hell Is Going On At McLaren

Post by luongo27 5/12/2012, 4:22 pm

Bond villain on pole!, someone needs a slap for not putting enough fuel in.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

What The Hell Is Going On At McLaren Empty Re: What The Hell Is Going On At McLaren

Post by Owen0501 5/12/2012, 4:30 pm

I reckon the left rear jack-man changed duties and is now on the fuel pump!! LOL - he's probably on Red Bull's payroll...

McLaren arguably have the best car this year, but their pit crew are really letting them down!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/12/2012, 4:38 pm

These cars are always on fumes in qually so I think Hamilton shares the blame also he could have done a Vetel and pulled over right after the finish line if it was in doubt lol.

I am not a fan of this pull over shit. I think if cars don't make it back to park ferme or the winners circle they should be out. Im sure there used to be a rule that stated the car had to be under power and make it back etc.

Maybe Jean Todt n Berne changes it cos they thought it may help Ferarri
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down