Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July

+10
Sniper919
GuNzAbLaZiN69
dcauto
Kayotic Cal
jms493
luongo27
Bondzai
HCR M Angelo
LethalHoudini
je11yfish 15
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July - Page 4 Empty Re: Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July

Post by Guest 7/26/2012, 7:50 pm

Hey there Steve, well, I just found out when my internet will be turned back on, unfortunately, I will not be making it to Monday nights Mini Cooper race. My internet is getting shut off here late Friday night, and will be turned back on Tuesday afternoon. Sorry that I won't be able to make it this week, but, I'll be preparing myself for next Monday night.

Back to top Go down

Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July - Page 4 Empty Re: Mini cup. . . . starts 16th July

Post by je11yfish 15 7/26/2012, 8:50 pm

no worries tolly, it give's somebody else a chance to stand on the top step
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/27/2012, 2:07 pm

Though, Steve, you better be the one on the top step this Monday, I won't accept anything less then that, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by EdManLee 7/30/2012, 5:46 am

I'll be missing tonight's race as I'm off to Belfast 'til wednesday.

EdManLee
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 7/30/2012, 6:24 pm

50-50 chance that I'll make it. If the baby is sleeping it's all good. If the baby is awake and the wife is awake it's all good. If the baby is awake and the wife is asleep it's all bad. She was up most of last night.
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 7/30/2012, 8:55 pm

Live streaming of the mini cup #3

http://www.twitch.tv/jms493
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 7/30/2012, 9:48 pm

sorry for the taps on the behind guise....i gotta be more careful.

otherwise that was intense for 20 laps.
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 7/30/2012, 10:55 pm

well i messed up and knocked poor old chelsea flying off the track (thought he was going down the old track) which spoilt it a bit, untill that we where in a good little pack
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 7/31/2012, 2:22 am

Hey guys, just a heads up, I will not be able to make the next race because I will be at orientation for my college which I am required to attend. I should have no problem with the other races though.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 8/1/2012, 2:44 pm

is it monday yet?
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 8/1/2012, 8:45 pm

jms493 wrote:is it monday yet?

a few days to go yet Jay
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/6/2012, 1:14 pm

Tyw33d OT

Just to let you know Steve he has work tomorrow morning so won't be able to race tonight.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 8/6/2012, 3:31 pm

Sorry I've missed a couple races, things have been crazy. I actually have to miss tonight too as I'm in Atlanta with no xbox. I should be back in the race next week.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/6/2012, 6:08 pm

I'll be able to make it tonight, yay. Lol, unless another power outage happens, or a tornado comes through again and causes me to move again... Though, it doesn't look like that will be happening tonight, so, I'll be running with you guys tonight. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/6/2012, 7:34 pm

Well, Steve, you can ignore the message right above this one. My Forza 4 disc just snapped inside of my XBOX while I was playing it, I've got to somehow get the rest of the pieces out of my system without causing anymore damage to the inside of the system. On top of that, my XBOX live membership just ran out, when it should of run out next week. This was my 3rd copy of Forza 4, all having the same problem, discs breaking inside my system. My cousin's had the same problem along with a few of his friends that I know of as well. I'm not sure when the next time I'll be on Forza 4, I don't want to pay for another $65 game just to have the disc disintegrate inside my system like the last 3 have... Especially with the move, I'm flat broke for a long time. I HAVE THE WORST FRICKEN LUCK WITH THE FORZA SERIES!!!! I had 6 copies of F3, and 4 copies of F2, and funny enough, only bought one copy of Forza 1 when it first came out, and I still have the original today.

Back to top Go down

Post by B00STED FD RX7 8/6/2012, 7:48 pm

sorry guys im dropping out i keep missing races n dont wana take a spot

B00STED FD RX7
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 8/6/2012, 8:54 pm

jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 8/6/2012, 10:03 pm

INTENSE! I can't pass Crying or Very sad
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by EdManLee 8/7/2012, 10:58 pm

WGRcngOnlyTwstd wrote:Well, Steve, you can ignore the message right above this one. My Forza 4 disc just snapped inside of my XBOX while I was playing it, I've got to somehow get the rest of the pieces out of my system without causing anymore damage to the inside of the system. On top of that, my XBOX live membership just ran out, when it should of run out next week. This was my 3rd copy of Forza 4, all having the same problem, discs breaking inside my system. My cousin's had the same problem along with a few of his friends that I know of as well. I'm not sure when the next time I'll be on Forza 4, I don't want to pay for another $65 game just to have the disc disintegrate inside my system like the last 3 have... Especially with the move, I'm flat broke for a long time. I HAVE THE WORST FRICKEN LUCK WITH THE FORZA SERIES!!!! I had 6 copies of F3, and 4 copies of F2, and funny enough, only bought one copy of Forza 1 when it first came out, and I still have the original today.

Not sure about the Forza series but a lot of games have the option to send scratched/broken discs back to the developer and get replacements for about £10/$15....check in the back of the manual or google it.
As for your XBL membership, I got gifted a 1mth code by an American bloke (should work in America) if you want it...?

EdManLee
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 8/13/2012, 5:37 pm

Hey Steve, I'm not gonna be able to make the race today man. my buddies wanna go out tonight.
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 8/13/2012, 7:14 pm

Sorry but I'll be missing this one also. I'm just flat worn out. Baby has been keeping both of us up.
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 8/13/2012, 8:20 pm

no worries
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 8/13/2012, 9:30 pm

yeah my bad tonite.....completely fucked up like 3 times.....was all screwed up after hitting chels....wondered onto the track. Decided to get out before i wreck anyone else.
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 8/17/2012, 9:34 am

i'm not about for the next race but it will still be going ahead, see you all in a week
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/19/2012, 10:30 pm

Just to let you all know I will be back around in time for running the race this week
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next