Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting times at RR

3 posters

Go down

Interesting times at RR Empty Interesting times at RR

Post by LethalHoudini 10/17/2012, 4:25 pm

Just to inform you guys. With Shane renewing the website for for which I for am very grateful sir it has really lifted my enthusiasm lately and I think we have some very exciting times ahead. sniper and I have had a chat over the last couple of days and he has put a couple of pretty big ideas in my head that sound just awesome and I am sure we will continue to see how we can develop them. If we can pull these off and work them out trust me you won't find these on any other site they are very new concepts indeed. I am really very very excited about them but they aren't just race series they are really outside the box. For them to work it would take a few guys at the helm and also cooperation and honesty from you guys which as I have said many times before we a great bunch of guys which lets us do things that other places may not be able to. Once again like I say this is something very big and will take a lot of sorting and it at the very early stages but trust it will blow you away and it would give RR a unique thing. We will give you guys more information after we have discussed it further and started to wok it out in more detail so keep your eyes peeled for more info I promise you won't regret it I am pumped n im too old n not much excites me anymore LMAO.

I would also like to welcome RAFT Rowdy and his series to RR. Please take a look at his new forum on Wednesdays and feel free to contact him if you fancy running or require more info.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Interesting times at RR Empty Re: Interesting times at RR

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 10/21/2012, 4:42 pm

Just read this post. I am very grateful to join the Elite group of guys and gals (sniper) here at RR. Thanks for all the support and gratitude that you guys have shown. Me and the guys over at the forza sportsman series really appreciate the invitation.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/21/2012, 5:22 pm

RAFT Rowdy wrote:Just read this post. I am very grateful to join the Elite group of guys and gals (sniper) here at RR. Thanks for all the support and gratitude that you guys have shown. Me and the guys over at the forza sportsman series really appreciate the invitation.

Nice to have you for a short while Rowdy, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. lol
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 10/22/2012, 12:16 am

Haha. I hear ya bro. I'm gonna stay here till you guys run me off. Lol
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP