Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RR problems

2 posters

Go down

RR problems Empty RR problems

Post by LethalHoudini 11/6/2012, 4:50 am

We seem to have a few guys that think it's ok to sign up for things then just blatantly not bother or see things through to the end. I am getting tired of this mentality and due to Steve's absence I am going to have a word with both sniper and S0ul about doing a member review etc.

Sniper - when you are free mate hit me up and wel get this advert and open night done

Steve - Please can you contact/message with your thoughts on whether you still want to be a co-owner etc or what you think the future holds

To all members
As you all know Shane put a lot of hour into revamping our site and cash into buying our own domain name for which I am very grateful, but we need our members to be committed to what they sign up for in order for our site to work. I have noticed a few things like the Madden league and the Fifa league really suffer and we need to step it up and get a grip a bit so please help us out to make RR a great place to be. The future as I see it is if someone wants to run something you will have to message Sniper, S0ul and myself and we will then discuss the idea and give a yes/no answer based on the said members reliability. The reason for this is because we have let a few people run things and they haven't really run them or lost interest etc etc. I think we really need to take the bull by the horns so to speak in order to make things better for everyone.

If you guys have any ideas please send them to Sniper, S0ul and myself so we can look at how to make things better
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

RR problems Empty Re: RR problems

Post by Sniper919 11/8/2012, 6:28 pm

The advert needs to happen not only on Forza Central but Forza Net. If not opening the site to the public may be an option. I honestly don't know what else to say.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down