Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerbal Space Program

2 posters

Go down

Kerbal Space Program Empty Kerbal Space Program

Post by Guest 1/3/2013, 12:37 am

If anyone of you is, even remotely, interested in space, flight in general or simply like blowing things up you've gotta try this game out.

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/
(Free demo there, somewhere)

The game is basically just a big sandbox. No goals, no objectives, no ending. You just build a rocket, plane, or boat out of literally nothing and see how far you can go. Orbit? Mun? Duna? 5m off the ground? (Mun = Moon, Duna = Mars) (Ok, so you're not really meant to make a boat, but if you're careful you can do it.)

Just a couple off weeks ago I had my first Mun landing, now I have multiple Probes and a 14 man Mun base (Picture) and I've even built solar powered rover and put it onto the Mun. (Picture) Although, I tried going a little too fast while turning and ended up crashing it, but that's beside the point! (And that may, or may not, be the the lander behind it, upside down.)

My crowning achievement thus far however, I just did tonight. I sent 4 probes (2 For Duna's moon and 2 for Duna herself) and a small manned lander to go down to Duna. Probe, ahoy!

The game has a hilarious kinda... coat of paint, if you will. But when you really start to get into it and see the detail, it'll blow you away, even more so considering the game is in Alpha stage. The demo itself is of a early build, but the full version only cost about $20 right now. If buy it, you're basically preordering it at a lower price and getting all the updates as they come. (e.g. The demo doesn't even have landing legs, but the current version has in space docking and a bunch of planets to go to.)

And last, but not least...

Kerbal Space Program 8339902029_561b5a88c9_c

Back to top Go down

Kerbal Space Program Empty Re: Kerbal Space Program

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 1/3/2013, 5:09 pm

Looks interesting. Once I have enough money I think I'll start PC gaming.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/3/2013, 5:30 pm

Damn mr wilkerson im getting really worried about you my man you really need to get out more LMAO. Just messing mate.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum