Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turner Motorsport

2 posters

Go down

Turner Motorsport Empty Turner Motorsport

Post by Guest 1/4/2013, 9:07 pm

I need (2-3) drivers who would like to drive the Turner Cars in GS. As a series sponsor, please contact me (Xman4299). We dont need 5 Turner cars! LOL. They actually get updates from me each week as to how these drivers do on the racetrack.

CURRENT ST DRIVERS FOR TURNER MOTORSPORT
#69 - Gunzablazin69
#26 - TyrannicCymbals

CURRENT GS DRIVERS FOR TURNER MOTORSPORT
#37 - Davy Bizzle
#150 - iiDangerCloseBK

Last edited by RR Xman77 on 1/24/2013, 7:35 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Turner Motorsport Empty ST CLASS

Post by Guest 1/9/2013, 11:17 am

The ST class for Turner Motorsport will be led by #69 Gunzablazin69 and #26 TyrannicCymbals. They will pilot the BMW 1 Series machines this weekend in the Roar before the 24.

Last edited by Xman4299 on 1/20/2013, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Turner Motorsport Empty Re: Turner Motorsport

Post by KikRox268 1/9/2013, 7:38 pm

what car is the GS car? Some Beamer I'm sure, lol.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/9/2013, 7:39 pm

KikRox268 wrote:what car is the GS car? Some Beamer I'm sure, lol.

2008 BMW M3 E92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 3:00 pm

GRAND AM NEWS WIRE - Turner Motorsports officially announced their driver lineups for Season 2 today. The team is aligning with Speed2 Racing Group for the schedule starting this Friday at Sunset. The GrandSport class will be lead by Noggles10, whose teammate ForstSC400 will pilot the FallLine vehicle, in Speed2's alliance with that team. The Street Tuner division will be led by Xman4299 and TyrannicCymbals.

The familiar yellow and blue will don the GS car of Noggles and ST car of TyrannicCymbals. XMan's car will be the black and silver BMW that is being moved up from SCCA competition and primarilly sponsored by Turner and Frends headphones.

We will get photos up from qualifying and the new paint schemes will be posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 5:40 pm

UPDATE 5:37PM January 17, 2013 - Speed2 Racing Group has signed a developmental contract with Texas driver GuNzAbLaZiN69 to run the #69 Turner BMW for season 2. This rounds out the ST contengient for Speed2 Racing Group, as they have filled the final seat. The team sports drivers from three distinct areas, as XMan hails from South Carolina and TyrannicCymbals is from Wisconsin.

GRAND AM NEWS WIRE - Turner Motorsports officially announced their driver lineups for Season 2 today. The team is aligning with Speed2 Racing Group for the schedule starting this Friday at Sunset. The GrandSport class will be lead by Noggles10, whose teammate ForstSC400 will pilot the FallLine vehicle, in Speed2's alliance with that team. The Street Tuner division will be led by Xman4299 and TyrannicCymbals.

The familiar yellow and blue will don the GS car of Noggles and ST car of TyrannicCymbals. XMan's car will be the black and silver BMW that is being moved up from SCCA competition and primarilly sponsored by Turner and Frends headphones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 2:58 pm

UPDATE 3:00 PM ET - As of January 20, 2013, Turner Motorsport has updated their Season Two driver roster. Speed2 Racing Group has sent two developmental drivers to run in the ST class, as announced earlier. Turner Motorsport announced today that Davy Bizzle will head up the GS class entry starting with this weekend's race at Nurburgring GT.

Speed2 Racing Group has recalled their drivers, Noggles10 and principal XMan4299 to their own roster.

"We decided that we have put driver's in place with Gunz and TRex that will help develop the tuner division for BMW." said XMan. "We needed to make sure that they were set before we resumed our work back here in Mooresville with our own deal. I would like to thank Jim Beam for allowing us to shore up the program at Sunset, but now its back to gametime at S2RG."

Xman4299 wrote:UPDATE 5:37PM January 17, 2013 - Speed2 Racing Group has signed a developmental contract with Texas driver GuNzAbLaZiN69 to run the #69 Turner BMW for season 2. This rounds out the ST contengient for Speed2 Racing Group, as they have filled the final seat. The team sports drivers from three distinct areas, as XMan hails from South Carolina and TyrannicCymbals is from Wisconsin.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 1/20/2013, 3:27 pm

OK, so basically you are moving to speed2? I thought Turner Motorsorts was apart of speed2? Sorry I'm sort of confused.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 3:28 pm

You are a Speed2 Driver. I am principal of Speed2. I put you guys in the series sponsors cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 1/20/2013, 3:30 pm

OK, so you're like Hendrick Motorsports, and TRex and I are Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson. Just not as good...
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 3:33 pm

Yes...and I have borrowed you out to Stewart/Haas Racing, as we all know how that deal really goes down.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 1/20/2013, 3:36 pm

So will you still be racing? Is this about what you guys talked about last night?
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 3:38 pm

Yes. I will still be in ST. I will just move back to Speed2 banner, as I started the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 1/20/2013, 3:41 pm

Alright cool. Hey, you said it was fastlane that I might have had connection problems with right? if so, I need to try and contact him.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 4:23 pm

make it happen. He is on my friends list

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 8:30 pm

I might be interested in the GS one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 8:31 pm

Let me know. There is currently only 1 of 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 8:54 pm

Let me do some laps in the car and see how it handles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 9:24 pm

Yeah I'll do it. I need the paint scheme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 10:51 pm

Number and last name please and I will get it on for you tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/24/2013, 6:26 pm

You put my gamertag on backwards lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/24/2013, 6:38 pm

I will look tonight