Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMV PreSeason Practice Race Nights

+3
Hellisan
Bondzai
LethalHoudini
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SMV PreSeason Practice Race Nights - Page 2 Empty Re: SMV PreSeason Practice Race Nights

Post by Guest 4/24/2013, 9:46 pm

Sorry I missed practice, but I'm sure I'll not be in the VW. Have put in a few laps in that car, though, and I'm glad I'll not have the pace, for once!

Back to top Go down

SMV PreSeason Practice Race Nights - Page 2 Empty Re: SMV PreSeason Practice Race Nights

Post by LethalHoudini 4/27/2013, 1:29 pm

Tuesday Apr 30, 2013 @ 9.30EST/2.30GMT

We will be holding some more trial races. I am hoping to have the new Scirocco GT and build for this test if I can.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/30/2013, 9:21 pm

10 mins til start time
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/4/2013, 7:33 am

Monday 6th May 2013

MONDAY 9.30PM EST/TUESDAY 2.30AM GMT

Open Testing Day Various tracks. You must use the car you have been allocated for all these races
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2