Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gaming Furture

+3
LethalHoudini
BruinTDog18
RR Rowdy Burns
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Gaming Furture - Page 2 Empty Re: My Gaming Furture

Post by Bondzai 6/4/2013, 3:00 pm

RR Rowdy Burns wrote:
Owen0501 wrote:Del, I have removed you from my friend list - i don't want some combine harvester boy slating me when I"m not a scouser! i just support the team! I'm a Hertfordshire lad living in Cheshire not some scally living in Toxteth!!

If there are any real scousers on here (not a plastic one like me) no offence meant - just reacting to the cider drinking bumpkin!!!

I don't know about anyone else but I have no clue what Owen just said. lmao

Might as well have been in French.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/4/2013, 4:39 pm

Bondzai wrote:
RR Rowdy Burns wrote:
Owen0501 wrote:Del, I have removed you from my friend list - i don't want some combine harvester boy slating me when I"m not a scouser! i just support the team! I'm a Hertfordshire lad living in Cheshire not some scally living in Toxteth!!

If there are any real scousers on here (not a plastic one like me) no offence meant - just reacting to the cider drinking bumpkin!!!

Lol
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BruinTDog18 6/4/2013, 8:44 pm

RR Rowdy Burns wrote:
Bondzai wrote:
RR Rowdy Burns wrote:

Lol

nah greek Very Happy
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2013, 9:31 pm

RR DelZaster wrote:Yes you did Danger but were not into giving a whole forum for 1 person buddy.

No I know that! I didn't want to run it. But once we get more people on here that get iRacing, then hopefully we can get something going. Maybe a realistic racing room?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/5/2013, 2:10 am

RR DelZaster wrote:Im not supprised Owen your a Liverpool supporter it's probably up on blocks LMAO.

That was a good one...

Yea, I know Codemasters will not release a new F1 title for the new xbox until about 9/14, which is about the time when prices should have dropped at bit. So I'll wait until then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/6/2013, 4:47 am

Owen0501 wrote:My graphics cards are alright (running two cards in SLI mode), but my problem seems to be memory. I'm using Windows 7 32bit when I need to run 64bit to make use of the memory that I have installed. Don't know if I can be bothered at the moment...

Ok, so it was nothing to do with memory, as the specs of my PC are way more than what is required for iRacing. I found out last night whilst attempting to play F1 2012 in multi-screen that one of my graphics cards is faulty (no Del it wasn't damaged whilst I was nicking it from my neighbours PC). Once I removed it everything runs real good! Although I didn't manage to get multi-screen mode working as I don't have the correct adaptor for the third screen LOL
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 6/6/2013, 9:40 am

I've been playing on the pc a fair bit lately, mainly grid 2. Just installed windows 8 last night so god help me I will try and stick with it.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/6/2013, 11:27 am

Steam keeps recommending Grid 2 to me as you're playing it. Currently on £15 on CDKeys.com - I'm tempted at that price!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 6/6/2013, 11:33 am

Pretty good at that price, I paid £20
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP