Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREEN MONSTER PRODUCTION CHAMPIONSHIP

+2
KikRox268
LethalHoudini
6 posters

Go down

GREEN MONSTER PRODUCTION CHAMPIONSHIP  Empty GREEN MONSTER PRODUCTION CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by LethalHoudini 1/10/2014, 2:06 am

We are in the process of putting together RR's first Forza 5 series. It will consist of at least 9 cars with all drive types included. At this stage we do not have enough guys to run a viable series but this series will be ready and waiting for a time when we do have enough Forza 5 racers. We have a few things to sort and in time will be running both some one off car trial nights as well as a couple of exhibition nights. I have posted this so everyone knows and understands the situation etc.

I will keep you all informed and updated

Thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

GREEN MONSTER PRODUCTION CHAMPIONSHIP  Empty Re: GREEN MONSTER PRODUCTION CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by LethalHoudini 1/10/2014, 2:06 am

RESERVED
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

GREEN MONSTER PRODUCTION CHAMPIONSHIP  Empty Re: GREEN MONSTER PRODUCTION CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by LethalHoudini 1/10/2014, 2:14 am

If you are interested in running in a Forza 5 series please post below so we can keep an eye on numbers. I am thinking at this stage of it being either Tuesdays or Thursdays at our usual sort of start time. Like I said before it will not be starting until we have enough drivers for it, also as this will be the first Forza 5 series I will be limiting it to 12 drivers only.

INTERESTED DRIVERS
RR DelZaster
RR Chelsea
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 2/20/2014, 1:47 am

I'm interested but I won't be able to make races on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to basketball and class. Bummer

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 2/20/2014, 3:00 pm

I'm interested but I would not be able to run on either Tuesday or Thursday night because of work.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 2/20/2014, 3:09 pm

Ok I will take a look at what days are available to us after the one off races and we will go with a day that suits the majority. When we started putting this together it was planned to start quite quickly and those were the available days at the time.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/18/2014, 12:04 am

please post your interest here
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 3/18/2014, 1:27 pm

As long as the series starts after 4/24 you can count me in.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Swarley133 3/18/2014, 1:29 pm

RR DelZaster wrote:please post your interest here

Absolutely in. Can't wait.
Swarley133
Swarley133
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 3/18/2014, 2:42 pm

I'm interested if the race nights are on Monday or Friday.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/7/2014, 5:39 am

In and ready to go
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down