Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy (GMTCT) - Coming Soon

+4
HONUSDAN
Bondzai
b macdaddy
LethalHoudini
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy (GMTCT) - Coming Soon Empty Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy (GMTCT) - Coming Soon

Post by LethalHoudini 10/30/2014, 11:00 am

GREEN MONSTER TOYOTA CELICA TROPHY - COMING SOON - Series planned for January 2015

MY BRIEF
A. I have been off the track for too long
B. I wanted a series that is aimed at the newer driver
C. A real challenge for the big boys
D. BE WARNED there is a twist in the full series when it comes that makes life harder for the big boys
E. Close racing is a must for any of my series

PLEASE DO NOT ASK WHAT THE TWIST IS YOU WILL NOT BE TOLD UNTIL THE TIME.  I HAVE MY REASONS FOR THIS WHICH WILL BECOME APPARENT.

Usual 1 off race night no points etc and a selection of tracks and race lengths etc and will include at least 1 pit stop race a night.  It is purely a turn up n go night

DAY & TIME  -  TBC

Series Director
RR DelZaster

2nd in command
TBC

Other Series Admin
As and when needed

CAR & Build

Assists Allowed
Any except the following:
No Stability Control
No Autobrake

Artwork Requirements - IN PROGRESS
Race style artwork
Official GMTCT number boards on both doors (shared by LethalHoudini)
RR Official series logo (shared by LethalHoudini)
Realisticracing.net on rear (you can make your own so you can choose colour etc)
Pirelli logo (shared by LethalHoudini)
Your RR car number on the number boards as well as on the rear of the car

Last edited by LethalHoudini on 11/4/2014, 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy (GMTCT) - Coming Soon Empty Re: Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy (GMTCT) - Coming Soon

Post by b macdaddy 10/30/2014, 4:28 pm

im so ready for this but you have to participate in the two upcoming series, since you have been buried in football, lol!
b macdaddy
b macdaddy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy (GMTCT) - Coming Soon Empty Re: Green Monster Toyota Celica Trophy (GMTCT) - Coming Soon

Post by LethalHoudini 10/30/2014, 4:56 pm

lol I didn't hear that my headset is playing up
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by b macdaddy 10/30/2014, 5:13 pm

absolutely love this build, very easy to drive for a fwd car, the braking can be a little tricky but once used to it its very nice
b macdaddy
b macdaddy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/30/2014, 5:18 pm

Ty sir
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/4/2014, 10:08 am

Sorry it is short notice but I am going to run a one off race night tonight at 9pm Eastern for anyone that is interested. The car is easy to drive etc and fun.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 11/4/2014, 10:15 am

I should be able to make it.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 11/4/2014, 10:29 am

Sorry...I have to run the Horizon practice tonight
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/4/2014, 10:35 am

I hear that dan. I just threw it up in case a few people that didnt have horizon wanted to hit the track.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2014, 3:22 pm

I'm down for this. The car seems ok but ill have to look at the tune i have for it, not as good as my megane tune yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/4/2014, 3:28 pm

cool. Its a nice car when tuned i promise
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 11/4/2014, 3:32 pm

I'm in for this too
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by b macdaddy 11/4/2014, 4:16 pm

im down too see you there
b macdaddy
b macdaddy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/5/2014, 8:47 am

Thank you to the guys that came to this I always knew grid would be thin but I still learnt a few things so thanks again It did what I needed
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/6/2014, 6:31 am

I am looking to run a few of these this month so if your interested please throw a car together it will be happening. I am looking to start the full series in January.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by b macdaddy 12/6/2014, 6:20 pm

stranger, beginning to think you were becoming a part time gamer like3 sniper
b macdaddy
b macdaddy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/9/2014, 4:20 am

This series will be starting in January 2pm EST day to be decided. I am using it trial the new application process but before I start that I need a 2nd in command. If you are interested in being my no 2 please message me.

Thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by FIVE STAR Swaga 12/9/2014, 2:49 pm

Im interested in this series also I have forza horizon tonight
FIVE STAR Swaga
FIVE STAR Swaga
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/9/2014, 2:51 pm

cool
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/9/2014, 2:54 pm

Ok guys Mr Bondzai has been appointed as my no 2 for this series
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by b macdaddy 12/9/2014, 4:40 pm

when is your next test night del?
b macdaddy
b macdaddy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/9/2014, 5:03 pm

I will keep you posted honest answer not sure yet. I plan to do 2 or even 3 before the series starts. I will give notice of when they are buddy. I have a few admin jobs that need my attention right now n this is on my list to happen soon.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THE DOCTORZ 12/9/2014, 9:11 pm

I would like to help with testing. Just need a few days notice before the test nights.

THE DOCTORZ
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/9/2014, 9:14 pm

cool.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/10/2014, 7:40 pm

Ad hoc late notice I know. Later tonight after clubs n horizon a few of us are going to have a run in these
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next