Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who & what is Green Monster Tuning

3 posters

Go down

Who & what is Green Monster Tuning Empty Who & what is Green Monster Tuning

Post by LethalHoudini 12/22/2013, 1:13 pm

---------------------REALISTIC RACING PRESENTS--------------------

GREEN MONSTER TUNING GMT

Who & what is Green Monster Tuning Xq5e

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION
DO YOU DO BESPOKE TUNING REQUESTS?
NO NO and NO, GMT is not a bespoke tuning shop that takes orders etc it was set up to look after our members with a few builds and tunes.

WHO ARE WE?
GMT is owned by RR DelZaster and is only available to RR members and only listed on RR.

WHY NOW?
With gifting etc not in Forza 5 I thought it would be a nice benefit for our members as well as an easy way for people to get a few decent cars and tunes in there garage without having to work to hard.  This is also an easy way for me to give away a few things to our members thus giving an extra benefit to belonging to RR as well as showing some appreciation to you for your loyalty.

WHO CAN GET THEM?
RR members once completed 1 full series.  I do not want these builds and tunes going to non RR members without my permission and I know it sounds harsh but we are putting in a lot of work to do something for our members so anyone caught giving them to others will lose the right to see the GMT forum.  Ok so once you have completed 1 full series on RR on any Forza or racing game you can apply to RR DelZaster to be able to see the free cars forum.  Until you are accepted the forum will be there but hidden for you.  I reserve the right to remove anyone from the group in order to protect our members and my work etc.  Like I say I know this looks harsh etc but I wanted to make it clear as I don't want to have a situation where these get given away to non RR members, I remove someone from the group etc etc.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
We are in the process of building the templates and we will add them as a live feed spreadsheet with 3 basic pages:
Page 1
The car - Class - basic stats
Page 2
The build
Page 3
The tune
Basically I will be sharing a few cars that I build and tune pretty much like I have always done but in a easy to get and organised way.

LOGO'S?
We will also have a selection of both RR and GMT logos shared by RR Delzaster for you to put on your cars if you wish.  This year we are looking to push forward at RR and build things up and advertising is key so if we can get our logos etc seen in public lobbies and on other sites and series that's great for RR.

WHEN WILL GMT GO LIVE?
NOW OPEN. With the first 3 cars at B class

Enjoy
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Who & what is Green Monster Tuning Empty Re: Who & what is Green Monster Tuning

Post by forstsc400 2/16/2014, 11:03 pm

What r ur three cars
forstsc400
forstsc400
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 2/16/2014, 11:13 pm

I added you to GMT group so you can see
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 9/11/2015, 2:02 pm

Will GMT be back for Forza 6?

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 9/12/2015, 10:12 am

Yes sir it will. I am working on sorting the Celica Trophy at the moment which will hopefully start at the end of September. As I get some decent cars together they will be added to the catalogue for sure.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down