Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules & Regulations

Go down

Rules & Regulations Empty Rules & Regulations

Post by HCR Delirium 6/18/2015, 7:10 pm

Series Director
VR Delirium
2nd In Command
TheMiz44
Other Series Admin
As and when needed

Cars & Build
GT3 Cars

-Aston Martin V12 Vantage
-Audi R8 LMS Ultra
-Bentley Continental
-BMW M3
-BMW Z4
-Ginetta G55
-McClaren 12c
-Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
-RUF RGT-8

All assists allowed except for autobraking.

Series Specific Rules & Information
-This is a tandem series; meaning you must sign up with a partner have a team name.
-You and your partner are only eligible to run in 6 of the 12 events. In registration you will need to specify which partner is running which races before the series starts.
-If signups exceed 16 teams we will run two lobbies. Lobbies will be sorted in order of team points.
-Final position will be determined by total time.
-A flag system for penalties will be used in-game.
-The in-game system for corner cutting will be what defines a corner cut for this series.
-There will be no mandatory pit stop. 
-There will be no cautions of any kind.
-Once you have made your car selection you are allowed one change to a new car or livery. It must be posted in registration before the start of the race. HOWEVER, once registration has closed YOU & YOUR PARTNER MUST BOTH run in two events before this change occurs. (To dissuade from one person running the first 6 races and then switching to a car their partner likes better for the remainder of the series)
-Any driver caught running an illegal car or livery will forfeit all points for that race.
-The season finale and the season opener will both be double points. Each driver in their team must participate in one of the double points events

Livery Requirements
Both teammates must run their selected livery. Liveries will be assigned in order of registration. The exception is if another driver wishes to run a livery containing their site registered number. A site registered number will always have precedent. Once registration is locked you will not be able to take your site number from another driver.

Race Schedule
Tuesday Nights 8:00PM Central Time Zone (9 EST)

Race schedule will be pinned to a separate page along with number of laps. Race nights will last 1 to 1.5 hours and the opener/finale will last 1.5 to 2 hours.

Practice- 15 Minutes*
Qualifying- 15 Minutes*
Warmup- 5 Minutes*
Race will start immediately following 5 minute warm up.

*This will be the same for all races no matter the track or number of laps except for the finale at Le Mans. Instead the practice session will be replaced with just a 30 minute qualifying session since it takes twice as long to run a lap.

Race Room Setup
Race
Track: Per Race
Laps: Per Race
Weather: 4 Cycles (In Order: Clear, Light Cloud, Hazy, Overcast), Progression 10x
Simulation Start Time: Per Race
Day/Night Cycle (Time Progression): 10x
Rolling Start
Damage: Visual
Mechanical Failure: No
Tire Wear: 3x
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Start Engine: Yes
Flags/Penalties: On

Penalties & Replay reviewers
Selected as and when needed

Restart Rule
-High amount of lag making racing in the opinion of the room host impossible
-Incorrect room settings

Lagout Rule
Should you lag out you will receive last place points.  In the event of more than 1 lag out it will be decided by order of lagout.

Championships
Overall Team Championship
2nd Team
3rd Team

Points System

Race
First-50
Second-45
Third-40
Fourth-37
Fifth-34
Sixth-31
Seventh-30
Eighth-29
Ninth-28
Tenth-27
And so on.

Qualifying
1st-5
2nd-3
3rd-1

Hardcharger
1st-4
2nd-2
IF there is a tie for hard charger, both/all will receive the bonus points.

Season Opener & Finale
Double Points

Race
First-100
Second-90
Third-80
Fourth-74
Fifth-68
Sixth-62
Seventh-60
Eighth-58
Ninth-56
Tenth-54
And so on.

Qualifying
1st-10
2nd-6
3rd-2

Hardcharger
1st-8
2nd-4

Miscellaneous/Clarifications
-There will be two practice sessions, Tuesday June, 30th & Thursday July, 2nd at 7:30 Central Time. We will be running 2-4 tracks based on popular vote in the lobby. Hope to see you there!
***Operation Purple Dragon: IF, I repeat, IF registration doesn't pull enough members for a decent lobby size, both drivers will be racing in each event when available. However, points will be awarded to the highest finishing team driver during the race if you do not report to me within 24 hours of which points you would like take. Each team driver will only be able to record points 6 times. If one driver fulfills this it will fall on the other driver to record the remaining points in later events. This will also affect point totals. If you and your partner finish 1st and 2nd with an opposing player finishing 3rd, you would take first place points, your partner would cancel out second place points and the other driver would take third place points. I would like to see 6-8 teams registered, if we do not reach this limit, I will then activate this rule. If you have any questions about this please send me a personal message on XBL.***

Last edited by VR Delirium on 7/24/2015, 6:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
HCR Delirium
HCR Delirium
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Rules & Regulations Empty Re: Rules & Regulations

Post by HCR Delirium 7/3/2015, 11:32 am

*Addition/Miscellaneous Rule Extensions*

-Since the series has been pushed back one week, I have added two extra practice sessions for your convenience to prepare and race with other drivers. These will take place on Tuesday July 7th & Thursday July 9th at 7:30PM Central Time.

Operation Purple Dragon Specifics

General
-Both drivers are allowed to show up to all events to race. However, you and your partner are still only eligible to record points in six events.

-You and your partner also may only record ONE of the double points events as part of your 6 recordings.
-Once the race has concluded, at that time you may inform me of which partners' points you will be taking for that event. If you do not let me know after the race, you will have 24 hours to contact me and choose which points will be recorded. After the grace period, if you have not got in touch with me, I will take the partner who was awarded the most points in the event. IF a partner has recorded 6 events already I will be forced to take the other one. Once the 24 hours has passed, points will be locked in and CANNOT be changed. This is final, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Livery
-With this rule I will allow team liveries. There are a number of sponsors that run multiple paint schemes. You and your partner will be allowed to do this, I will need to be informed of which paints you will be running before the event. For example, the RUF has a Kortex Sport #23 livery & a Kortex Sport #8 livery; if this rule goes through, me and TheMiz44 will be running these.
""Race
First-50
Second-45
Third-40
Fourth-37
Fifth-34
Sixth-31
Seventh-30
Eighth-29
Ninth-28
Tenth-27
And so on.

Qualifying
1st-5
2nd-3
3rd-1

Hardcharger
1st-4
2nd-2

Season Opener & Finale
Double Points

Race
First-100
Second-90
Third-80
Fourth-74
Fifth-68
Sixth-62
Seventh-60
Eighth-58
Ninth-56
Tenth-54
And so on.

Qualifying
1st-10
2nd-6
3rd-2 ""

Hardcharger
1st-8
2nd-4

However there will be a few exceptions.

-The 10 bonus points per player for showing up to all of your events will be discontinued. There is no way to keep track of this and I don't expect anyone to show up to all 12 events, especially when you can only record points 6 times.
-You partner can cancel out points. *Example: TheMiz44 qualifies first and receives the 5 BP & proceeds to win the race and receives 50 points for a total of 55 points. VR Delirium (TheMiz44's partner) qualifies 2nd and receives the 3 BP & proceeds to place second in the race and receives 45 points for a total of 48 points. HonusDan qualifies third and receives 1 BP & proceeds to  place third receiving 40 points for a total of 41 points. TheMiz44 & VR Delirium may only take one of their points. TheMiz44 would take 55 points, VR Delirium would cancel out his points and HonusDan would take his third place points of 41 for the week.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about these additions or if you feel I have left something out that needs to be addressed., please leave a message below, or contact me on XBL. Like I mentioned earlier, Operation Purple Dragon will only be put into effect if we do not meet my expectation of entrees in registration. That being said, I will make the call to activate Operation Purple Dragon on Saturday July 11th before midnight Central Time.
HCR Delirium
HCR Delirium
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down