Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General PTCC discussion/spam thread

+4
Owen0501
HCR M Angelo
Dylema
LethalHoudini
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 6 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by Sniper919 6/24/2012, 12:46 am

Hey guys I've been sick for a few days now. It seems to be lingering so I may not make it tomorrow. Hopefully I wake up better but if I wake up feeling like I do right now I probably wont make it to the race.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 6 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by LethalHoudini 6/24/2012, 11:29 am

Just to let you all know I won't be home in time for the race so please can someone pick up the running of it for tonight and send me the results and we'l update the points tomorrow. I am really sorry but it is unavoidable.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 6/24/2012, 12:23 pm

Lots of rain and lightning. Powers going off a lot. Don't wait for me if I'm not there. Don't want to run the box with power surging like this.
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 6/24/2012, 1:41 pm

I'll run it if it comes to it
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 6/24/2012, 2:26 pm

Are we racing?
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 6/24/2012, 2:47 pm

Tonights race has been postponed untill next week, that should give those who would miss it the chance to compete
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/25/2012, 4:39 am

Ok sorry guys I had stuff I had to take care of sorry for not being around.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/1/2012, 10:22 am

Yet again 2 weeks in a row I have some problems with other things and find myself not able to be around for this 1. Please can someone pick up the running of this race for tonight. Please run the race regardless we need to get this 1 to the end so Luongo can get his series under way etc. Please pm me the results etc so Helen can update the leaderboards.

I am sorry and thank you.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 7/1/2012, 1:13 pm

Tonights race will go ahead as planned, so please be online on time for qualifying
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 7/1/2012, 5:26 pm

Still on for 5th July for the Virgin Media tossers to fix my broadband! So hopefully will be able to race next weekend! Missed the racing and looking forward to getting back on the track!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 7/5/2012, 8:20 am

Ok, so my son has told me that our internet is back on! cheers cheers cheers cheers

I can now download the Viper and July pack and start racing again!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 7/5/2012, 8:21 am

woot!, stupid virgin media lol
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 7/5/2012, 8:50 am

You don't know how depressed my kids have been - even my 2 1/2 year old as he couldn't watch BBC IPlayer.

They all got fed up of me saying 'when I was your age we didn't have internet and only had 4 TV channels...' LOL
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/5/2012, 10:30 pm

Good to see your sorted Owen nice 1.

Just to let you all know Helen will be updating the points sometime Friday.

Sorry I haven't been around the last 2 Sundays but I should be ok for this week.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 7/7/2012, 3:46 pm

I will also be back this week.

Team BAD returns!

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 7/8/2012, 11:56 am

Guys, I'm really sorry - I'm unable to race this evening, as my in-laws have come over for dinner and a few drinks. Probably a good think as I've had no practise.

Sorry
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/8/2012, 12:51 pm

Just to let you all know tonight's race will be starting 7.30 prompt so please can all drivers make sure your on n ready 10 - 15 mins prior to race time. We have a 1 lap qually n a 4 lap race to get done. It's a 50 mile ish race n id like to get it done without restarts, there is plenty of time so please can we give people a little room and patience please. Good luck guys and ty for a great racing season its been fun.

If you can't make tonights race please post so I know who to expect and be organised ty.

Bond
I am gonna run the Mugello tune sir its pretty good on the curbs etc.

Again thank you to all of you for making this a good series and I hope you have had fun.

In the off season I will have another look at the cars and rules etc and im sure il make a few tweaks before I look at when season 2 will kick off. I will also be looking to hand this series over to someone for them to run it and help with the tweaks and decisions for season 2. So if you are interested in running season 2 of this series please contact me so we can talk about it. I am guessing it will be a minimum of 6 weeks break before they re appear.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/8/2012, 5:20 pm

I would like to thank you all for effort to making this a good fun series and for keeping the attendance up throughout the length of the series. It was also very nice to see that even though it was the last race of the season Tyweed fancied making a car and jumping in to take a look at this series so ty buddy.

Helen will be posting the final standings for the series tomorrow, and I will be sorting the prizes this week so please bear with me while I sort these things out etc, I will do it as soon as I can.

I have to say we have great members here and Steve and I appreciate you all very much for your continued support, patience and help with what we are trying to do.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 7/9/2012, 8:51 am

Was a great series and I'm sorry that due to various unfortunate reasons I was not able to run in as many events as I had hoped, especially given the amount of practise laps I put in Sad .

Many thanks Del for taking over the running of this following the unfortunate departure of Pete.

I will try to sort out the photo gallery for this series within a fortnight, now that my internet services have been restored, and I will contact you about running the next series soon.

Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/9/2012, 11:15 am

I am still waiting on 2 votes for Driver of the day and Driver of the series please can the 2 people below let me have your votes please, so I can sort the winners prizes asap.

Bondzai
Niff

ty guys
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/9/2012, 1:12 pm

Out of curiosity, since there was only one race yesterday, was that a double-points event?

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/9/2012, 1:39 pm

Good question sir. I remember having a couple of conversations about it with 2 different outcomes LOL. I have been looking through all the posts to find a difinitive answer for you sir. I need to make the right decision etc. Have you seen a post that mentions this?

I am sorry to be vague on it mate at this stage I will try n sort it asap
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/9/2012, 1:49 pm

To be honest, i'm in the same boat. With so many series, it's hard to keep everything straight! LOL. I'm only curious because, if it was double points, I gain a position in the points. If not, I don't. So the question is purely selfish, not academic. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/9/2012, 2:05 pm

lol np. I do know that Helen would have needed all the rules when she made the spreadsheet for the series so wel go by the spreadsheet.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/9/2012, 2:08 pm

Works for me. Can't blame a guy for trying, regardless!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next