Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General PTCC discussion/spam thread

+4
Owen0501
HCR M Angelo
Dylema
LethalHoudini
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 2 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by Guest 4/29/2012, 1:03 pm

That's fine. Check your PMs.

Back to top Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 2 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by Guest 4/29/2012, 1:15 pm

Can I just remind everyone that there isn't a pitlane on tonight's track and I'm sure you've all noticed how tight certain sections are (Turns 2 and 3 in particular) with little run off area if things go wrong.

This means we have to be extra careful when closely following other cars. Please take this into consideration when attempting overtaking maneouvers , especially in the hard braking zones.

Also, can we keep the in-race chatter to a minimum as it can make it hard for other drivers to concentrate, as well as make it difficult for people to call their moves and signal position if other drivers are chatting away.

Thanks guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2012, 1:52 pm

My bad...I just realized its the wrong thread. Is there a way to move it or should I just repost it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2012, 2:08 pm

Yeah, just repost it. I'll delete the original.

It's no biggie either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/29/2012, 2:14 pm

Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:Can I just remind everyone that there isn't a pitlane on tonight's track and I'm sure you've all noticed how tight certain sections are (Turns 2 and 3 in particular) with little run off area if things go wrong.

This means we have to be extra careful when closely following other cars. Please take this into consideration when attempting overtaking maneouvers , especially in the hard braking zones.

Also, can we keep the in-race chatter to a minimum as it can make it hard for other drivers to concentrate, as well as make it difficult for people to call their moves and signal position if other drivers are chatting away.

Thanks guys.

read and understood sir
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 4/29/2012, 4:30 pm

Tough end to the second race but I suppose that's motor racing. I think we had a chance to lead the team standings at the end of the day but not sure now that I crashed out in 8th. But still a good day of racing, the first race was surprisingly clean but I really only saw Dog at the beginning and Chelsey making a late charge at the end. Oh and niff but I was told by the team manager to let him by with out a fight Wink

Nothing to really say about the crash it was a racing incident, by the time I realized cars were stopped it was too late and I locked up the breaks and tried to turn the other way but went right into the back of him. 50% engine damage and no pits I decided to just park it because I would have just became a moving chicane out on the track.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/29/2012, 7:17 pm

Thank you very much Peeetey for all the hard work you have put into this series. I know we had a couple of little issues but im sure theyl be ironed out quickly so its all good. I am sure this will be a great series to run in.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2012, 7:54 pm

Thanks mate, but you know I didn't do it alone.

I think we learned a lot from those little issues and we should be good until something else crops up lol

Dylema, your incident was a damn shame and a result of an unfortunate chain of events. You might be pleased to know that even so, Martini Motorsports are currently leading the
Team standings despite Del's one man army running riot Smile

Thanks for having a great attitude about it. I know how dissapointing it must be.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/30/2012, 3:03 am

Thank you very much Peeetey and all the drivers for all the hard work in getting the cars just right, then the great racing. I enjoyed myself very much and even went to work with a smile on my face. Believe, that don't happen often cheers lol!
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/30/2012, 8:17 am

Sorry I missed this one guys.

DId anyone save the replays?
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/30/2012, 8:19 am

Np mate. Yes we have replays would you like Peeetey or myself to send them to you sir?
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/30/2012, 8:32 am

I'll try and send them if the servers play nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/30/2012, 8:42 am

Sent first time. Yay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/30/2012, 8:46 am

Thanks Pete / Del.

Will have a look this evening to see what I missed (and what I'm up against Smile )
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/30/2012, 8:49 am

I tell ya mate it was a great nights racing.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/30/2012, 9:02 am

DelZaster wrote:I tell ya mate it was a great nights racing.

Rub it in why don't you Crying or Very sad
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/30/2012, 9:05 am

LOL. Don't worry mate I know you will turn up to more races than Liverpool FC have turned up to matches this year. lol!
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/30/2012, 9:53 am

DelZaster wrote:LOL. Don't worry mate I know you will turn up to more races than Liverpool FC have turned up to matches this year. lol!

Now that's just mean!

We've focussed on the cups this year - a trophy's a trophy - and to the Yanks the FA Cup is like winning the Superbowl Smile

Just you wait 'til next year!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 4/30/2012, 9:45 pm

Owen0501 wrote:
DelZaster wrote:LOL. Don't worry mate I know you will turn up to more races than Liverpool FC have turned up to matches this year. lol!

Now that's just mean!

We've focussed on the cups this year - a trophy's a trophy - and to the Yanks the FA Cup is like winning the Superbowl Smile

Just you wait 'til next year!!

Must be nice to win a trophy barely having to leave home. Very Happy I hope Suarez breaks his leg in the second minute of the final. I really hate that little punk from his Ajax days. Not to mention all the racial slurs and stuff that happened in England.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/1/2012, 7:58 am

See what you started Del???

Back on topic. I watched both races last night - great racing guys! And Dylema, I feel your pain in race 2. Unfortunate racing incident.

I'll be on this evening practising for Sunday - won't be around Friday or Saturday, as wifey and I are going for a romantic weekend to the lakes (no kids - yay!!). What wifey doesn't know is that I'll be watching the match Smile
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 5/6/2012, 4:15 pm

Once again sorry about the first race Chelsea definitely didn't mean to get into you I closed the gap a lot quicker through turn 1 then I did on the previous laps and was didn't break soon enough.

The second race was fun even though there was a few lag spikes toward the end. 4 cars within a second or 2 of each other for the last 5 or so laps made for some interesting racing.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 5/6/2012, 5:43 pm

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 2 41528810
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/6/2012, 8:15 pm

luongo27 - Pete and I actually considered calling our team racing sheep Smile

Enjoyed the racing this evening - especially the battle between Kickrox, Dylema and me in race 2 for a few laps. Next time I might be a little bit more assertive though!!

Twistd - please don't feel bad dude and thanks for the apology, but all is good!

Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 5/7/2012, 2:11 am

Dylema wrote:Once again sorry about the first race Chelsea definitely didn't mean to get into you I closed the gap a lot quicker through turn 1 then I did on the previous laps and was didn't break soon enough.

The second race was fun even though there was a few lag spikes toward the end. 4 cars within a second or 2 of each other for the last 5 or so laps made for some interesting racing.
Ain't no biggy, was a bit upset at the time, 'cause of the time put in preparing but shit happens and we had a great 2nd race. A ll is good now and the incident forgotten
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 5/7/2012, 2:12 am

Great racing again Peeteeeee, just goes to prove that all that work paid off man cheers sunny
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next