Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members

+2
je11yfish 15
LethalHoudini
6 posters

Go down

New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members Empty New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members

Post by LethalHoudini 7/28/2012, 6:04 am

This is a double header hotlap challenge for RRCC Club members. You must set a time in both cars to qualify and your laps must be clean ones. As usual I will trust you all to be honest when posting your times however if you wish to add a pic of your time in you post to prove the time that's fine also. The more info I can gain from this the better the Porsche vs Ferrari Challenge will be so please help me out LOL. Please message me if you need an invite to the RRCC Car Club and I will send you an invite as soon as I can.

Start Date: Open Now
Closes: Midnight GMT August 12th
Because of the reason this information is needed I would like to see times posted continually from now til the closing date preferably not all at the last day etc please LOL.

RULES
You must set up an online race with full sim settings the number of laps must be no less than 5 and no more than 20 please. The reason I am asking for this is because I am using this to assist me in car research for my up and coming Porsche vs Ferrari Challenge so would like to see as many drivers have a go as possible please. If a few of you want to run sessions together please set the lobby to no collisions and compare best lap time and as long as you do that your times will count.

THE CARS
Car: Porsche 959 (you must run the car in RRCC club garage)
Class: S
Track: Mugello Full

Car: Ferarri F40 (you must run the car in the RRCC club garage)
Class: S
Track: Mugello Full

ASSISTS
Line: ANY
ABS: If you wish
View: ANY
Nothing else is allowed. The cars are pretty grippy as all my set tune stuff is so you shouldn't need any other assists. Also these will be the series assists rules so it makes sense to do the same for this.

PRIZES
Although this is for fun and to assist me in car development I will give 1 million credits to the top 3 times in each car so that's a 6 Million credit total prize fund. If you place top 3 in both cars you will receive 2 million credits.

When you post your times below please use the following template failure to post your times in the correct manner of the template below will not count. I know that seems harsh but I really need ALL the info listed.:

Example
Car: Porsche 959
# of Laps: 7
Assists Used: Braking Line - no ABS
View: Hood
Was the car fun to drive: YES (that's the only answer allowed LMAO just joking)
Time: 1:59:200

Please don't edit posts for new times make a new post for each run etc.

I understand I have put more rules into this 1 than I usually do but that is because I am using this info to shape a series so it is important that it's consistent info that I am using etc. So please be sure to keep to the rules.

Please remember that only drivers that set times in both cars are eligible for the prizes.

Any questions please feel free to message me please don't post them here as it will make it easier for me to keep track of the times and info etc.

Ok guys that's it good luck to you all and I hope you have fun with this 1.

Last edited by DelZaster on 7/28/2012, 11:36 am; edited 7 times in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members Empty Re: New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members

Post by LethalHoudini 7/28/2012, 6:05 am

PORSCHE VS FERRARI CHALLENGE LEADERBOARD

PORSCHE 959 TIMES

1:58:924 Sniper
1:59:045 Luongo
1:59:387 DelZaster
2:00:209 dcauto
2:00:284 s n g
2:00:708 Tyw33d OT
2:02:440 Chelsea

FERRARI F40 TIMES

1:57:923 Luongo
1:58:022 Sniper
1:59:345 dcauto
1:59:397 Chelsea
1:59:455 DelZaster
1:59:629 s n g
2:00:689 Tyw33d OT

Last edited by DelZaster on 8/2/2012, 8:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members Empty Re: New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members

Post by LethalHoudini 7/28/2012, 7:14 am

# of Laps: 6
Assists Used: Braking Line Only
Was the car fun to drive: YES
Time: 1:59:387

Captured

Last edited by DelZaster on 7/28/2012, 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/28/2012, 7:30 am

Car: Ferrari F40
# of Laps: 6
Assists Used: Braking Line Only
Time: 1:59:455

Captured
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 7/28/2012, 9:41 am

both cars are in hood view
7 lap runs i did 2 runs each
braking line only
are the cars fun to drive: well they aint no YZF Laughing but they will do

TIMES
F40 1.59:629
959 2.00:284

FYI i ran at laguna and was a little quicker in the 959

Captured
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 7/28/2012, 1:36 pm

# laps: 7
Assists used: Braking line and ABS
Was car fun to drive: Not realy, bottomed out more than once on every lap and seemed to need some work doing with the gearbox (ie seemed to be between gears on several corners)
Time: 2:02:440

Captured
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 7/28/2012, 1:42 pm

Car used: Ferrari F40
# laps: 7
Assists used: ABS and racing line
Was car fun to drive: Yes, only prob encountered was the brake pressure was to high for me
Time: 1:59:397

Captured
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 7/28/2012, 10:53 pm

Car used: Ferrari F40
# laps: 5
View: Behind car
Assists used:braking line
Was car fun to drive: Yes, little too much understeer for my liking but was good
Time: 1:57:923 lap 3

# of Laps:5
Assists Used: Braking Line
View: Behind Car
Was the car fun to drive: YES, have to work harder to get the lap times and it's still a little slower.
Time: 1:59:045 lap 4

Captured

Last edited by luongo27 on 7/29/2012, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 7/29/2012, 11:06 am

Was the car fun to drive: YES, more challenging than the F40 for me. I could turn the same laps but not as consistently
Time: 2.00.209 lap 4

Car: F40
Time: 1:59:345

Captured
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 7/29/2012, 6:07 pm

Assists Used: Braking Line - no Assists
View: Cockpit
Was the car fun to drive: Not a bad car. It feels a bit skid-dish on the ass end. It also need some work with the gearing. Sometimes you don't know which gear to be in. With a little more work it could be a great car.
Time: 1.58.924

Car: Ferrari
Assists Used: Braking Line - no Assists
Was the car fun to drive: Cars balance was perfect. It is very fun and easy to drive.
Time: 1.58.022

Captured
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/2/2012, 8:45 pm

Tyw33d OT

Car: F40
# of Laps: 10
Assists Used: Braking Line - ABS
Was the car fun to drive: I like it

# of Laps: 10
Assists Used: Braking Line - ABS
Was the car fun to drive: Sweet

Porsche 959
2:00:708

F40
2:00:689

Captured
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/13/2012, 7:51 am

Even is now closed and thank you to all of you who entered.

Please can the following drivers contact me for your prizes:

Sniper - 2m
Luongo - 2m
dcauto - 1m

Congratulations guys
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down