Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members #2

5 posters

Go down

New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members #2 Empty New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members #2

Post by LethalHoudini 9/4/2012, 3:04 am

I took all the info on board from the last hotlap challenge etc and have made some changes to the builds etc.

This is a double header hotlap challenge for RRCC Club members. You must set a time in both cars to qualify and your laps must be clean ones. As usual I will trust you all to be honest when posting your times however if you wish to add a pic of your time in you post to prove the time that's fine also. The more info I can gain from this the better the Porsche vs Ferrari Challenge will be so please help me out LOL. Please message me if you need an invite to the RRCC Car Club and I will send you an invite as soon as I can.

Start Date: Open Now
Closes: Midnight GMT 11th September
Because of the reason this information is needed I would like to see times posted continually from now til the closing date preferably not all at the last day etc please LOL.

RULES
You must set up an online race with full sim settings the number of laps must be no less than 5 and no more than 20 please. The reason I am asking for this is because I am using this to assist me in car research for my up and coming Porsche vs Ferrari Challenge so would like to see as many drivers have a go as possible please. If a few of you want to run sessions together please set the lobby to no collisions and compare best lap time and as long as you do that your times will count.

THE CARS
Car: Porsche 959 (you must run the car in RRCC club garage)
Class: R3
Track: Motegi Full

Car: Ferarri F40 (you must run the car in the RRCC club garage)
Class: S
Track: Motegi Full

ASSISTS
Line: ANY
ABS: If you wish
View: ANY
Nothing else is allowed. The cars are pretty grippy as all my set tune stuff is so you shouldn't need any other assists. Also these will be the series assists rules so it makes sense to do the same for this.

When you post your times below please use the following template failure to post your times in the correct manner of the template below will not count. I know that seems harsh but I really need ALL the info listed.:

Example
Car: Porsche 959
# of Laps: 7
Assists Used: Braking Line - no ABS
View: Hood
Was the car fun to drive: YES (that's the only answer allowed LMAO just joking)
Time: 1:59:200

Please don't edit posts for new times make a new post for each run etc.

I understand I have put more rules into this 1 than I usually do but that is because I am using this info to shape a series so it is important that it's consistent info that I am using etc. So please be sure to keep to the rules.

Please remember that I would like all drivers to set a time with both cars

Any questions please feel free to message me please don't post them here as it will make it easier for me to keep track of the times and info etc.

Ok guys that's it good luck to you all and I hope you have fun with this 1.

Last edited by DelZaster on 9/4/2012, 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members #2 Empty Re: New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members #2

Post by LethalHoudini 9/4/2012, 4:12 am

Leaderboard
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members #2 Empty Re: New Porsche vs Ferrari Hotlap challenge for Club Members #2

Post by je11yfish 15 9/5/2012, 9:14 am

Laps: 8
View: hood
Assists Used: braking line only
Where the cars fun to drive: the porsche feels less likely to crash than the ferrari, both still not as much fun as a YZF
Time: porsche 2:03:513
Time: ferrari 2:03:609
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 9/5/2012, 7:14 pm

Laps: 10
View: near chase
Assists Used: None
Where the cars fun to drive: Yes

Porsche: 2:03:684

Ferrari: coming soon
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 9/5/2012, 8:39 pm

Laps: 5
View: Behind
Assists Used: braking line only
Where the cars fun to drive: Yup
Time: Porsche 2:01:271
Time: Ferrari 2:02:617
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 9/6/2012, 9:08 am

s0ul harv3st wrote:Laps: 10
View: near chase
Assists Used: None
Where the cars fun to drive: Yes

Porsche: 2:03:684

Ferrari: coming soon

Ferrari: 2:04:264

Replays sent. IMO the Porsche has less turn in but is way easier to control.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/6/2012, 10:33 am

Laps: 5
View: Chase close
Assists used: Braking line only
Were the cars fun to drive: Yes ( Ferarri understeers a little)
Time: Porsche - 2.01.908
Time: Ferrari - 2.01.883

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 9/14/2012, 12:29 pm

Didn't realize this HLC was closing on the 11th. I'll still post up some laps later this evening. I guess I should read the fine print lol.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down