Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion

+20
ox FASTLANE xo
AFSil80
Dylema
Boostbeef
Kayotic Cal
Sniper919
VoltaGTr
Hellisan
jms493
raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
xCarnage12
luongo27
RR Rowdy Burns
THF dvsSublime
FMS Ziilla
s0ul harv3st
KikRox268
LethalHoudini
HCR M Angelo
24 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion

Post by Guest 1/8/2013, 12:08 am

There was lots of crashing on the first lap in both sessions of c room. But it does make for some wild pics.

2nd and 6th is good with me considering the damage I had early in race 2.

More practice will mean faster laps.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 12:09 am

Thank you for running the lobby 1 Luongo good job mate.

A great nights racing guys I enjoyed it a lot until Sniper stole my 3rd place LMAO
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 12:35 am

LOBBY 1 RESULTS

RACE 1

RACEBOY
HELLISAN
ZILLA
SUBLIME
LUONGO
SNIPER
DELZASTER
S0ULHARV3ST

RACE 2

RACEBOY
HELLISAN
SNIPER
DELZASTER
ZILLA
LUONGO
S0ULHARV3ST
SUBLIME

SSRT PRONEBIRD was not online so we sent him an fr request/invite and waited a few mins but he was a DNS

The above results are preliminary results and subject to reviews etc.

Congrats to Raceboy for 2 wins in his first showing with us. Also congrats to Hellisan for getting 2 2nd's on his first series back. Good job great races ty.

Last edited by DelZaster on 1/8/2013, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/8/2013, 12:40 am

I am off to bed, it has been a long day. Lol. I will type the results first thing in the morning and have them to you ASAP. Sorry for the delay but all I have is my phone at this present time.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 12:45 am

np mate thank you sir
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 1/8/2013, 1:38 am

Hey I know that prob mate cause thats all I got to at the mo. Thank you for running the second lobby. Thanks also to Luongo snd Kayotic Cal for running the other lobbies.
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 1/8/2013, 2:21 am

Ya, thanks for running A lobby Luongo. Appreciate it m8 hahahaha
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 1/8/2013, 2:25 am

Do I take it ftom that HaHaHa that Luongo didnt run it?
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 9:54 am

I recommend reading Hellisan's driver journal guys if you haven't already great read and really well put together nice work Hellimonster lol. Also if anyone else feels like doing something similar please feel free it great to read how the races go and what people are thinking etc.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 10:57 am

We had an issue this week with 1 driver missing race 1 due to my mistake and I have sincerely appoligised for it to him personally but I must not let this happen again (once is a mistake twice is stupidity) I have had a word with myself LOL. We have an Xbox account called Realistic Racing please can all drivers check and make sure you are on this accounts friends list so we can make sure you get you invite to your race lobby. This is very important especially with the chance we may have different hosts each week and you may not be on their friends list as this is a central hub and a good way to make sure no one misses the race that is online.

Please can all lobby hosts use this account for inviting drivers into your lobby.

Drivers
You will receive 2 invites and the ideal is that you are ready to go racing at least 10 mins before start time that way we can run things as close to start time as possible, however as you all know sometimes things happen and we ask for your patience in these times and I can assure you we will do everything we can to make sure things happen in a timely manner but if we have a driver we know wants to race we will give them a couple of min and I meen guys a couple of mins so don't even bother to complain to me if you get online at say 15 mins after start time your problem not mine. I am sorry for being this strict but we have a lot of guys to deal with and we are also trying to race and have fun also so please help us out and help to make this series and others run as smooth as possible because the race directors put a lot of time in doing their best to get things right for you and I know they really appreciate it when you guys make their life easier.

If you know due work or important things you need a couple of mins delay please contact Dearchelseanut and I am sure he will do his best for you BUT that is not for watching the end of a game of football etc and id say a 5 min max.

Thank you and I am sure you all understand no one wants to miss the race etc.

note to shane
Maybe we can get this post or similar on the portal page also so its clear on time or no race for you so to speak.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 11:10 am

Also guys don't forget Qually for race 2 is open from now until midnight GMT this Saturday please make sure you get your qually in. Just message a qully host when you see them online and we will get you all in as soon as we can.

Any of the guys below can do your qually so we have pleant of them and a few others chelsea can add to this list so there is no need for you not to qually. Also if you can get your qually done by Friday night that would really help Chelsea in getting the lobbies sorted and getting it up on the forum etc.

Qually Hosts
Dearchelseanut
THF SUBLIME
Hellisan
RAFT ROWDY
luongo
sniper919
DelZaster
S0ulharv3st (please you Shane in times of need only as he is a very busy little elf lol)

Please remember your fisrt port of call for questions etc should be to Chelsea or THF SUBLIME.

LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 11:16 am

I know we have a few new guys recently please be sure to read both out driving and forum rules at the top of the form as well as the rules and regs for this series as well as any other series in the future.

I would like to wish you all good luck and fun times for the rest of the series

Thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 1/8/2013, 12:02 pm

Dearchelseanut wrote:Do I take it ftom that HaHaHa that Luongo didnt run it?

No he did run the room, but that's not all he ran hahaha
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 12:08 pm

LOL. He did the hard work
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 1/8/2013, 1:08 pm

Would love to see results from all 3 lobbies... santa
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 1:13 pm

I agree mate id like to see that also I think Rowdy is gonna post lobby 2 as he hd to get to bed last for for work etc.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/8/2013, 6:44 pm

LOBBY 2

Race Results

Race 1:

RAFT Rowdy
Dr. PiiHB
Mx5 Miata gen1
CMR A Sykes
Boostbeef
DearChelseanut
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
Allen Taylor 44

Race 2:

Dr. PiiHB
RAFT Rowdy
Boostbeef
Mx5 Miata gen1
CMR A Sykes
Allen Taylor
DearChelseanut
SaintedPlacebo4
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 1/8/2013, 9:46 pm

Thank you Rowdy and again for running the lobby mate
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/8/2013, 11:31 pm

First off, a big thank you to Del and Dear for getting me up to speed (not literally, as you can tell) with this series. The generosity and time you gave me Sunday night was amazing. The right car, a spare paint job (even looks "October-ish"), and, hopefully, some lifelong race friends. Everyone needs a back-marker, but I'll improve...promise. Second, thanks to the MS Inc. V8 Supercar guys for referring me here.

The races were a load of fun, even though I had the track to myself for the majority of the time, due to rank incompetence.

In the first race, I had a bit of an early duel with MoB or jms (I think) and bounced off of him after following him wide in the hairpin. He passed me for good shortly thereafter. Then it was like a test session again.

The highlight for me was having the back-marker skill to miss the four-odd car blockage of the first turn in the second race. (By the way, can someone send me the 2nd race replay. Pretty please. The lobby quit before I could save). Although I was quickly passed, it was nice to run mid pack for a while and pass and be passed.

I can say, though, that I was proud to improve, as my best lap time for one of the races was better than my qualifying time (unofficial and done on my own in a hurry to get ready). Part of the fun for me is driving with absolutely zero assists in cockpit view, which makes paying attention to various signs and markers and virtually memorizing every track critical. This is hard to do, but it will give me a greater sense of accomplishment when I can one day hang with you big boys. (But I knew for damn sure that I couldn't use the orange cones for markers. They had a rougher day than did I).

Although it may take me a while, I'm going to get steadily get better and hope to give you all some competition. But if you ever have a 107% rule for each lobby, I'll understand.

P.S. - Whoever quit the game at the end by mistake and defaulted me to next to last instead of last, I'll gladly trade back positions, because you beat me fair and square, on the track.

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintedPlacebo4 1/9/2013, 12:28 am

Ah well, I look to get back in the swing of things, took me a while but i dialed in low 6's bye the end and caught roscoe. Took him on the last lap and if i had one more i think i would have had chelsea (80~ft when we crossed the line and gaining) Well, on to the next track i suppose. Ill be prioritizing this and my sunday series. good group of guys and the lobby got together and went off fairly simply, (only 4 minutes off the goal start time) which is more than i can say for *some* series lmao (some some guys i race with know exactly what series im talking about). ah well. i like this, cheers.

SaintedPlacebo4
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 1/9/2013, 12:54 am

Thank you all for these comments. It's great to know you all seem to be having fun with this series
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/9/2013, 2:27 am

Your more than welcome October were glad you had a good time and please feel free to ask any of the guys if you need any help or tips etc I am sure they'l help you where they can buddy.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/9/2013, 3:06 am

Dearchelseanut wrote:Thank you Rowdy and again for running the lobby mate

No Problem brother
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/9/2013, 3:12 am

OctoberDusk06 wrote:

The highlight for me was having the back-marker skill to miss the four-odd car blockage of the first turn in the second race. (By the way, can someone send me the 2nd race replay. Pretty please. The lobby quit before I could save). Although I was quickly passed, it was nice to run mid pack for a while and pass and be passed.

I have the replay of lobby 3 2nd race and i will send it to you first thing wednesday. Thank you for all of the kind words. and with the mentality that you have right now, you will improve. happy to have you here at RR!
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 1/9/2013, 10:47 am

I need someone from loddy three to send me the replay of race one please
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP